A big game for both limerick and clare

BRING IT ON

Agreed. Both sides will be keen to build on their good showings in the qualifiers last year.

right now LIMERICK SHOULD WIN

Lets hope that the Politically Motivated Understudy doesn’t fuck away his chance for glory because one thing is for sure that whatever kind of team is picked it will be one that will benefit PUM in the first instance.

I also confidently predict that the team that takes to the field will be no different to the one that played this year.

[QUOTE=“Batt the Ladd, post: 1029046, member: 1578”]Lets hope that the Politically Motivated Understudy doesn’t fuck away his chance for glory because one thing is for sure that whatever kind of team is picked it will be one that will benefit PUM in the first instance.

I also confidently predict that the team that takes to the field will be no different to the one that played this year.[/QUOTE]

Agree

Nice to see PMU/PUM/P/M/U/P/U/M :confused: taking over the Footballers too. :clap:

A bad draw for both teams, they’ll have to beat Tipp and Cork also to win munster.

On the other hand, both these teams have the AI as their target so losing won’t be that painful for either of them.

[QUOTE=“Batt the Ladd, post: 1029046, member: 1578”]Lets hope that the Politically Motivated Understudy doesn’t fuck away his chance for glory because one thing is for sure that whatever kind of team is picked it will be one that will benefit PUM in the first instance.

I also confidently predict that the team that takes to the field will be no different to the one that played this year.[/QUOTE]
Listen MAT we dnt need any shit like that we close Tj gud for dis team our team 2015 is limerick Clare or chip we get goal s corer we cud do it and if a young lad get a chance he cud be the 1 get behind our lads instead of talkin bollox

Whoever wants to throw this game more will be the big winner on the day.

YOUR RIGHT

Would someone be kind enough to translate the shit that this cunt has had the temerity to post up here. I know this place can be a cesspool at times but taking standards to this depth is beyond the pale.

After the pain of Croke Park last year, I hope we destroy the cunts.