I’m glad we saved ours for posterity.

1 Like

Sorry! Back now.

2 Likes

Lovely hurling

This is working out well

Fuck off ROCKO.

Working fine for me on Android mobile

Hats off (or on) to you @Rocko. A smashing update.

Get
                                                                                                                     Rid
                                                                                                                       of
                                                                                                                     the 
                                                                                                                     bloody
                                                                                                                      Santa hat

Another brief interlude coming up while I run a script. 5 minutes tops. If we’re not back by 22.30 I’ll let HBV back early.

All done successfully.

1 Like

Need to update some stuff. Should be 5 minutes or so. Back by 21.05 hopefully. :pray:

Forgot to do a couple of things. 5 more minutes of disruption from now.

Some minor disruption for about 5 minutes while I run a couple of scripts. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Another massively successful Rocko upgrade. :clap: :fireworks: :dancers:

3 Likes

The usual story. 5 minutes of stuttery performance while I run a couple of scripts.