A brief interlude

I’ve noticed some subtle UI changes.

I outlined my plans clearly boss.

Will you send out the P45 at you earliest convenience

Christ. Twas like someone drugged me and then shoved one of those big fucking specsaver eye test charts straight in my face. I had to check my chemo dosage. I think I have a dose of the bends. I need a sit down and a drink.

giphy%20(11)

5 Likes

The alert picture thing is a bit wonky.

Paste function not working for me either @Rocko

Do you remember when Mike couldn’t even post a pic? Now he’s InstaMike.

1 Like

Some may argue its for the best but I cant seem to post on the Equine Kings thread, keep getting an error on both Phone and PC.

I was looking to inform the forum that Ilikedwayurthinkin went up 2 pounds for his exploits at the weekend!

1 Like

@rocko get error 502 when replying to threads. Takes a while before reply actually appears.

@rocko, same as this.

I was just looking at the Ladbroke there. Fiesole was one I remember from his Irish runs. Am I reading it right that he’s been raised 20 odd lbs for his last run or after a reassessment? Seems very harsh.

@Rocko, sort out the Equine thread please so we’re not spamming the board

She caught my eye aswell. Very similar profile to hunters call. Thought nick williams horse was back to a very winnable mark. Very tough race so will leave it alone.

Irish handicapper raised her 10 after last run and english handicapper added 10.

I might just stick with the Greatwood winner. Guaranteed runner and a great claimer on board.

Did not think he had much left up his sleeve. It is very tricky.

When is the race guys?

Ascot saturday

1 Like

I’ve escalated the Error 502 message to Rocko via whatsapp seeing he’s blanking us here.

I will keep you informed

3 Likes

Every post I make now comes up as an edit. Not a major problem but it makes me look indecisive

Edit. Except that one.

1 Like