A brief interlude

So we will

We’ll have to recategorise the Limerick GAA discussion into smaller, separate threads. One thread for Big Houses, one for club discussion and five different ones for county first 15s, segregated by user post count.

Football posts can continue in one of the 502 threads.

This is complete Bolox I can’t even post in the Applecrumbled Japan fund thread anymore

@Rocko
Error 502 for me in Equine thread also

Anyone else having scrolling issues?

Hmmm. In what way? Desktop or phone?

Phone, but it’s resolved itself now

Are avatars on mobile version of site failing to load for anyone else?

Some of them.

Yeah that’s it.

I need to restart to get them working properly again. I’ll do that later

1 Like

Ah no panic. Just thought there was something wrong on my side

Going to restart now. Might take about 10 mins.

1 Like

Is this happening to anyone?

• You have multiple tabs open for TFK
  • Something is updated in a tab other than the tab you’re in that causes a notification (reply/like etc)
  • The tab you’re in “dies” or “crashes”

@rocko, as you scroll down a page the bar at the top changes to give you the thread title and the search function and your own logo with notifications at the top right disappears. It would be nice to have that pinned at the top.of the screen. Sometimes when you scroll up a bit it reappears, but often I have to go back to he home screen to see the notifications again to go on and check the next thing that’s been replied to.

Quick server restart imminent. Apologies.

Fuck sake @Bandage. That’s your Twitter post fuck up now, hope you’re happy.

2 Likes

It should always reappear when you scroll back up a little. Did you prefer when the avatar and menu always stayed visible in the top right on mobile?

Sorry, I’ve to do this again. Take a few minutes from now.

It doesn’t always reappear smoothly I find, it’s fiddly. Yep, preferred when the avatar with the notifications stayed put.