A dirty weekend away

Nah, not on the lash Fran.

Just a few sociables to get the juices flowing is all.

Galway is a good option i suppose as the night life would be good.

Julio’s pick is the winner so far though.

In Ireland or is there scope to go abroad?

Ireland TTK.

Way too early yet for a plane to be considered.

carryharry, do you love this girl?

:strokechin:

A very personal question Bandage, i am rather shocked you would ask it to be honest.

carryharry, why would you look for advice from a forum populated & administrated by bad wummers, unless of course you’re a bad wum yourself? :lol: :lol:

Down with that sort of thing Chavez! :shakefist:

Some great advice has being given out so far.

Clonakilty in Cork and Killarney in Kerry have some good pubs, grub, music and places to stay.

You could always hit the clarion in Limerick, head out on the beer and get two kebabs from that gaff up in baker place, and devour them in bed… That would be proper dirty.

See this Chavez!

You don’t get this service and info on most sites. Cheers CM :wink:

Westport is a great spot too for a few days away.
But might be a bit far.

Begob yer right…I never knew Clonakilty is in Cork and Killarney is in Kerry til now… :rolleyes:

lahinch is meant to be beautiful

Go to cliff house in ardnore in Waterford expensive but 100% worth it

Monart down Wexford way is supposed to be very nice. Have good deals on the whole time I believe.

Google this place, carryharry. It has a very good reputation. Liam Griffin also owns The Ferrycarrig Hotel overlooking the Slaney a couple of miles outside Wexford town and it’s decent too.

Monart is excellent but expensive. Worth it though if you want to pay it. If this is your first weekend away then head somewhere else though as you’ll do well to top it.

Sound gents.

Loads of excellent options out of ye, much appreciated. :clap:

That Roxford Lodge looks excellent.

I was just explaining to Dex there that I have it on good authority that it is €235 for 2 nights, 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner and a spa treatment. Pretty good value in fairness.

Seems well booked up though Thraw.

Never heard of the place before Julio pointed it out, looks like a place to stay indoors for the wknd.