A fecking disgrace

I am even more confused now, sue you have been telling us for months that Gaa players aren’t sportsmen and it is only a passtime…your a walking contradiction ncc

:smiley:

a good way to get out of the argument

a good way to get out of the argument[/quote]

tisn’t a way of getting out of an arguement, i couldn’t care less whether dunphy or whoever has taken cocaine or if o mahoney is a drug cheat or not but i just find it rich that you can come out and condemn an asthmatic for failing a drugs test where it is obvious that there are mitigating circumstances yet you are all for cocaine users and boast about it on the main board…

until he is cleared he has failed a drug test - if he wants to be treated like a sportsman he shouldnt cheat - so far all I know is that he failed a drug test- if he is innocent he will be cleared At this stage he hasnt been cleared
why dont you wait until he is cleared before you believe most drug cheats appeal so he is no different so far

[quote=“north county corncrake”]until he is cleared he has failed a drug test - if he wants to be treated like a sportsman he shouldnt cheat - so far all I know is that he failed a drug test- if he is innocent he will be cleared At this stage he hasnt been cleared
why dont you wait until he is cleared before you believe most drug cheats appeal so he is no different so far[/quote]

again like I said earlier I won’t lose any sleep if he is a drug cheat and if he is then i hope get gets agood long ban but I think it is very unfair to come out and condemn him considering he had a pre-existing medical condition and the substance found in his system comes from mdication used to treat the illness…

Granted I know you only want to score points off the gaa lads but at least be consistant, bragging about taking cocaine and saying it was the in thing to do doesn’t make it right yet you have no probelm condemning o mahoney when there are mitigating circumstances is fairly hypocritical…

orry to be the one to try and bring this back on topic lads cos I’m sure we’re all really enjoying reading another wum and counter wum discussion between the 2 of ye but what did the lads have to say for themselves Tipptops? Did any of the TDs / Senators jump up and say “I’ll be your warrior Bill”?

[quote=“The Puke”]again like I said earlier I won’t lose any sleep if he is a drug cheat and if he is then i hope get gets agood long ban but I think it is very unfair to come out and condemn him considering he had a pre-existing medical condition and the substance found in his system comes from mdication used to treat the illness…

Granted I know you only want to score points off the gaa lads but at least be consistant, bragging about taking cocaine and saying it was the in thing to do doesn’t make it right yet you have no probelm condemning o mahoney when there are mitigating circumstances is fairly hypocritical…[/quote]

huh? im condemning him for failing a drug test-thats the only facts the Irish sports council can verify at this moment
i dont think i bragged about coke - i said that people who take cokes arent neccesarily drug addicts or abusers

:smiley: