A few ales this weekend?

the latter of course

Don’t think I’m going Flano. I have got some rather disturbing news about one of the attendees.

Its from staying in bed too long and lying on the couch, his immune system is breaking down. And the hurling is over now as well so he’s fucked altogether!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Strap 4 or 5 pillow to your midriff and trhow on a Hawaiin shirt and go as flano

That’s fair enough so because more than 1 proper flu in a year and it could be a sign of other underlying illnesses, just looking out for your wellbeing mate.

quite possible

Thanks, rtt…This thread has really opened my eyes as to who my e-friends are…unlike them two cunts kev and Tunt* snipping at me

• I have decided to rename runt this due his love of tipp

:rolleyes:

Pukage

Pukey you could at least have spun the yarn that finely tuned elite athletes like yourself are more susceptible to picking up bugs than the oerweight couch potatoes that populate this forum.

Out tomorrow night after the Shinty.

Mac, gizza shout if you’re about

Down home lad

FFS :rolleyes:
You’re not married yet!

Interesting. What news is it? I’m sure I’ll figure out who it is from what it is.

Working all weekend again, so no booze. Tis great for the pocket but not for my sanity.

hitting the happening town of CAVAN moro nite … should be interesting to say the least