A light manyoo entertainment quiz

What a guy Luis is.

Came back to Liverpool just to catch up with the dinner ladies.

1 Like

Sound: this is the Juan, Smalls & Rashers
Cunts: Pogs, Romero & Tony V

Anytime I see the nickname “Tony V” written down, I read it in my mind in a broad Mancunian accent, ie. Mani’s.

Lingard is meant to be a lovely guy behind all the dabbing, dancing and choreographed goal celebration guff.

He’s a cad and a bounder. He cheated on his bird, who is a fine bit of stuff

And snagged this munter

@Tassotti check out yer one in the CK. A full English rose

“Bounder” is a tremenjus word. I actually had an offline conversation around a month ago in which I stated this specific view.

The suspense is killing me…

Well, you are the best at spotting a cunt. 2/3. Lingard is number 3, apparently he bitches and complains and generally strops his way through. Pogba is number 2, spends the entire ninety minutes barely interacting at all, headphones in, looking at his phone or worse (I’d better not say here). Number one, who everyone absolutely dreads getting allotted hasn’t been mentioned yet.
The most popular players (the ones the employees really hope to get drawn for them) are, in no particular order, Mata, Carrick and a lad called something like mctominay?? Sounded Scottish anyway. Honourable mention for rash ford.
Lingard surprised me the most. Spends his whole life trying to be a United player, then bitches and moans about it the entire time when he gets there.

:joy:

2 Likes

Who was no.1?

The biggest cunt is Lukaku

Biggest prick mate

Lindgard is a baby Giggs. Born and bred. He was abusive to the city lads the night they beat them as well.

Considering the amount of riding Giggsy did there’s every chance he is his son

4 Likes

Did she say anything about Mourinho?

I’d put him in the sound bracket.

1 Like

Martial looks seriously aggrieved at all times

Sanchez?

Flatty milking the shit out of this gossip column.

6 Likes

Some serious gossip queens on display.