A list of vile cunts supported and revered on TFK

You really have failed to evolve as a poster.

You have lost all relevance

3 Likes

Have never seen that. Denis is an inoffensive normal ex footballer. Revered is the last thing he is

1 Like

if calling you out for your sick and twisted posts show a lack of evolution in a poster then Ill gladly not evolve.

1 Like

he is far from inoffensive

why is he detested by the Dutch?

What is revelance?

2 Likes

How is that question relevant?

By the method of addressing a specific sentence made by a poster, using the quote function.

2 Likes

You need to tag me properly mate,
I have never expressed an opinion on Denis Irwin, I have none other than that he was a very good footballer.

Is there a danger of this thread becoming COTY lite?
Most of those mentioned are generally despised except by a select few, TFKā€™ers are mostly sheep.

2 Likes

Its when you are not revered and relevant at the same time.

1 Like

Go fuck yourself.

I revere Gerry and Martin and Conor.

1 Like

Erica Flemming.

2 Likes

IRA cunts like Alan Ryan.

1 Like

Vol. Alan Ryan to you, son.

3 Likes

Youā€™re a maverick mate, a bit of a chameleon as well though.

Iā€™m an anarchist, mateā€¦ I love a bit of fucking noise, know what I mean? A lot of cunts here are afraid of life, even tho they talk the good talkā€¦ thatā€™s their insecurities. They need 9-5 stability, they need to be told what to do and they need to be able to put people into boxes most of all. Fuck them. Give me a transgendered traveller freedom fighter any day of the week over these weak cunts pontificating their neo-liberal, get ahead at all costs, agenda.

4 Likes

Mary Lou McDonald

2 Likes

Andy Reid

4 Likes

Detective Sargent Gerry MacCabe

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got it.

ā€œRevelanceā€ is the ability to have fun (or at least pretend you are having fun) in a pub, nightclub or other public social setting in the pre-Christmas period.

Revelance - the ability or potential of an individual to revel, which is the basic verb form.

For example, female hockey players generally have a high revelance.

1 Like

Between Rob Heffernan and this chap you seem to have mistaken the thread title for ā€˜People who are revered by everybody except the cranks on TFKā€™
Now Billa Herlihy would be an appropriate third entry for you.

1 Like