A list of vile cunts supported and revered on TFK

get yourself a wife and a few kids and youā€™ll willingly fall into that category pal,

most of the ā€œcuntsā€ on here talk a lot of sense
its a sure sign of a man who hasnā€™t lived a day that he has the ability to daydream, pontificate and imagine what he thinks life is based off observing from what he perceives to be the failures of those around him,
from my rather brief incursions in ā€œlifeā€ i find you are most alive when you are so wrapped up in it that you dont even notice what others are doing but you still find yourself comfortable in the presence of others and dont judge them for who they are or how they live for it doesnt concern your for a second,

8 Likes

Patsy Freyne

1 Like

Indeed - the snide critics of welfare recipients being a prime example.

1 Like

Watch your back

correct, my wife is on the dole

1 Like

Post of the fucking year.

They donā€™t like it up 'em anyway thats for sure.*

Although TASE seems to think Hickey would prefer it to a few scelps

Standard you donā€™t know you donā€™t have kids shite

i thought the same a few years back

And you changed your personality because your time changed. Which shows you were not ready for kids.

ā€œOh its a big changeā€ blah blah fucking blah.

Its the fact that you selfish cunts spent yer whole lives being selfish cunts is why it hits ye so hard. Plenty lads have kids and they donā€™t skip a beat. They spent their lives sharing. Nothing new here, more people to love.

Lots (not saying you per say) see it as another mouth to feed and time away from the tv screen. And many donā€™t even bother doing that.

Spare me.

5 Likes

Bressie

Keep the Celtic fans out of it.

Nally

The ā€œVoiceā€.

Harsh calling Eimear Quinn a vile cunt. Very harsh.

Gerry and Lottie Ryan
Richie Hogan
Brian Cody

1 Like

Cillian Oā€™Connor
Aidan Oā€™Shea

3 Likes

Denis Oā€™Brien.

Who the fuck reveres that prick?

1 Like

Michael Harte

Hilary clinton