A momentous day for TFK

As I prepare to log off for the day I just want to take a few minutes to reflect on what was truly a momentous day in the history of this website.

An abbreviation - IOTY 2008. To give it it’s full title - Idiot of the Year 2008.

Since the inception of this tournament in April 2008 there has been no topic to provoke so much interest as IOTM each month. Imagine all monthly winners combined into one tournament to find the overall winner of the year. Which of the monthly winners would being crowned the ultimate idiot?

The answer - none. The winner - a wildcard. Flano was his name and the forum has been shook to its foundations.

Things can never be the same again. Things will never be the same again.

Here Here…

I’m just about to Usain out of work for the weekend but I want to echo Farmer’s sentiments.

Momentous, majestic, magnificent stuff.

Here go back to your group you just created. You are sad bastard of the year no doubt about that. You call for Flano to be banned and when you do the same thing you deny it.

Well said Farmer.

This is up there with O’Leary in 1990, Houghton in 94, with Mcateer scoring against the dutch in 01, that trouncing of England in Croke park, When Simba takes the crown back from Scar…

Flano, like Seabiscuit, is the little filly that everybody thought couldnt, but my how he could!! giddy up !!

[quote=“Bandage”]I’m just about to Usain out of work for the weekend but I want to echo Farmer’s sentiments.

Momentous, majestic, magnificent stuff.[/quote]

Without you this could never have been possible.

We thank you bandage.

Load of bollox was what it was. Boring shite, now we can get back to proper highbrow topics like things that are wrong, and getting pissed.

glorious is what it is, glorious!

Let it go shan, let it go.

Great post Farmer

mulliance celebrates

[ame="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEShrTgzCHE
eature=channel_page"]YouTube - mulliance celebration of flano victory[/ame]

flano wearing his IOTY t shirt with pride

Hear Hear, Shan!

Gentlemen, while the phonetics are the same, the correct spelling is “Hear, Hear”.

Indeed.

Duly noted.

Shan, I haven’t seen you this emotional since August.