A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Yes he is. 68 international goals, next is 20 is it?

I think I remember Dave Hennigan going through his PL goal scoring record and for all the goals he got very few were against the big 6.Most were against bottom half teams.IIRC he was also a great man for scoring when his team was winning 2-0.In other words he didn’t score that many important PL goals.And definitely not against the top teams.

Robbie Keane never really improved from the age of 18. I think that’s what irks people. He started off very good and stayed very good for a long time.

Wow, were we discussing Irelands record goalscorer?
You got me there :+1::grinning:

Goalscoring is the most important and hardest part of the game and he has over 3 times as many as the next best

Do you want to engage in a debate or just throw out opinions as fact and get in a tizzy when challenged?

It doesn’t really matter how good Keane was as a player. His legacy for a lot of people will be as a genocide collaborator.

5 Likes

Completely, he was always a bit salty as a person but now comes across as a cunt

Like even if he was doing it if he needed the money it would be wrong but he doesnt need the money,

in sporting terms it means nothing too so makes no sense to ruin his reputation

4 Likes

Didnt score vs the huns

2 Likes

He also sat on his hole taking money from a broke FAI

3 Likes

His best friend and former agent is Jewish and a very powerful man. His wife and the agents wife are also best friends.

I’d imagine that’s how he ended up out there in the first place and that’s why he’s still out there.

Not that I condone the behaviour.

1 Like

He set Irish football back years the cunt.

Israel is a cancerous tumour in the rectum of humanity and the cowing of the west to its Nazi propaganda lobby will be an eternal moral stain.

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1751273361106153489

1 Like

Yeah I was trying to wrack my brain for memorable goals he scored against Top 4/Top 6 teams. Scored a cracker at the Emirates in a 1-1 draw during his brief stint at Liverpool, I seem to remember him scoring against Chelsea at White Hart Lane in a wild draw back around 2007-08. He scored for Coventry against Arsenal in a Premier League classic game that was shown on Sky during Covid. Can’t really remember any more “big” goals from him though.

Still a 15 goal a season Premier League striker for the guts of a decade is very respectable. He performed better for Ireland than Roy Keane or Damien Duff, although the Cork Keane obviously had a better club career.

1 Like

With respect bro, comments like this are totally unnecessary.

Your average modern Israeli civilian isn’t interested in genocide or tit for tat reprisals.
Like the average Palestinian citizen they probably just want to live normal everyday lives.

There is a minority of very racist right wing politicians holding significant power in Israeli government right without the mandate to take such decisions.

I would say it’s rather depressing that the Israeli population have not shouted stop yet but they are probably going to suffer the most by not doing so.

Let’s not forget Hamas in all of this, they carried out an attack which could only induce the reaction it received.

It was a bizarre move and hasn’t enhanced their power or the lives of the civilians on the ground in Gaza.

1 Like

Israel is a cancerous tumour in the rectum of humanity in the same way Russia is.

Have you met many Israeli people in Tipperary

2 Likes

I agree with your sentiment about what he said.

Unfortunately I don’t think I agree about the average Israeli. It appears to be a pretty fucked up society. I’ve been saying this for a while now, I don’t see how they can be walked back or talked down to something approaching normal.

1 Like

How many times have you visited Israel?

There is a good section of Israeli society that are horrified by Nethanyahu’s extremist and evil carry on to be fair.

1 Like