A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

They can locate senior figures in other countries, but couldn’t see the Hamas lads coming over the border with parachutes in October…

5 Likes

An Olympics is generally used as the go ahead for some despotic regime to invade somewhere.

I’m going with August 3rd, 2028 for China’s invasion of Taiwan.

1 Like

And another one taken out, this time in Tehran.

This is serious shit. This is potential Franz Ferdinand stuff.

They took him out

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1818699247308423180?s=46

Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran, has ordered a direct attack on Israel.

@Cheasty

Thanks for the warning but I’m not in Israel right now.

8 Likes

Is this like the last time I wonder. Warn the Israelis in advance fire off a few rockets that do nothing and leave it there.

It’s very hard to go to war with another country when there is no land border. It’s doable with a massive navy but what are Iran going to do sail up the Suez canal past the yanks? They could land an army by plane in the Lebanon but the US and Israel would turn it into a no fly zone in 2 minutes and they’d be like sitting ducks up there.

Iran can’t do anything bar fire a few missiles into the iron dome

This could be a similar infamous post to my one wen I said Covid was fizzling out early to mid march 2020.

1 Like

I’d say the Iranians would love a hop of them but it’s suicide. It’s just not logistically possible. They’ll keep escalating the proxy war in Lebanon and that could and probably will get very messy.

But I don’t see a way they can directly attack Israel bar rockets which won’t work

I’d say they’ll go for an attack that’s more effective than the last time. I think the Hamas guy was in Tehran as a guest of Iran for the inauguration of the President. It’s a fair slap in the face to them and the retaliation will have to be effective.

They might try to coordinate something with all the different groups they are backing to strike at the same time.

How are the Israelis powering that defence shield of theirs ?

It’s not a forcefield. It’s a system of rocket launchers. Think they use a mix of US and Israeli systems.

The dome thing? It must cost some fortune and even more energy.

You’d think there would be some way to drain it.

Your not getting me. It’s just series of rocket launchers, dotted around the place like the below.

2 Likes

I was just reading up on it there. The sums don’t seem totally crazy to run it.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1818772929901211985?s=46

Proxies is a great word

It’s not rocket science so?