A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Anti-Semites based on nothing? Which do you think is more more anti-Semitic? Launching rockets at civilian Jews, attacking innocent Jews on the streets of New York, or the rhetoric that politicians use?

You support Jeremy Corbyn who called Hamas our friends and stood at the graves of Islamist terrorists who slaughtered Jewish athletes in Munich. Have a long think about that.

Hamas was not set up until the 1980s. And it was funded by Israel as a divide and conquer tactic.

Corbyn committed the gravest sin in the eyes of the Israel lobby. He supports the Palestinian cause, which is just and righteous.

Anybody who does that in UK or US politics is smeared mercilessly. See Alan Duncan, a rare Tory who spoke out against Israel, and was immediately and mendaciously smeared as an anti-Semite.

While the actual anti-Semites are championed by the Israel lobby, as long as they support Israel’s barbarism.

1 Like

Clearly you think there’s absolutely nothing wrong with 17,000 people saying publicly that Hitler was right.

Your level of hatred for Jews is staggering.

1 Like

Ah yeah. You’re genuinely nuts. I cite the above post as all the evidence I need.

Do you ever wonder why you’re reduced to shouting “You love Hitler” at people?

Go away and examine your opinions and when you’ve seen the problem with them, maybe come back then. The ludicrousness of those opinions, and the fact you can’t defend them, leads you to utter totally ludicrous things.

My opinions are consistent with the great majority of Americans who believe Israel has the right to exist and the right to defend itself against Islamist extremists who want to complete the job Hitler started.

You and the leftist mob are on the side of Islamic extremism, have a think about that.

1 Like

Like Protestant Irish fucked off or were made fuck off from the theocracy post Independence

It’s amazing how blind you are to your racism.

The great majority of Americans like you are utterly clueless.

Which leads you to utter insane nonsense the rest of your post above.

Read this and educate yourself a wee bit. It’s written by an American Jew.

I’m not the person that supports a racist state. You are.

You don’t think all of the Arab states that surround Israel are racist? I wonder why no Jews live in Arab states, can’t be because of racism surely? For all their flaws over 20% of the population inside Israel’s borders are Arab, and today over 90% of them identify as Israeli Arabs rather than Palestinians.

1 Like

I don’t “support” Arab states. I support the right of the Palestinian people to live in peace and dignity either in their own state or under another negotiated settlement.

This apparently makes me “a Hitler lover”. If the mainstream position of people in the US is that anybody like me is a “Hitler lover”, and you say it is, well, it should hardly be a surprise that the views of so many Americans on this subject are ridiculed.

Americans should clearly listen to Europeans who are the experts on the “Jewish problem”.

There are only two countries where Jews can live safely, Israel and the US. It is not surprising that 90% of worldwide Jews live in those two countries and have been fleeing Europe since 1970. Sadly the US is becoming infested with the same hatred for Jews that is common among the left in Europe. It’s a sad say for humanity when a race of people are still being targeted 70 years after half of their population was massacred.

"Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote."

Americans should start listening, yes, because most of them, not least you, are clueless.

Start listening to Palestinians. Because you never listen.

And start dealing with the vicious and widespread anti-Semitism which exists in one of your major political parties and throughout conservative America - because it is contributing massively to the US becoming a cold house for Jews. And this is something you have been only too happy to see happen, as has Israel. Remember what you said about Charlottesville, when actual Nazis marched and were defended by the US president. Because they “owned the libs”, or something like that.

An ugly event, but no Jews were attacked at Charlottesville.

Hundreds of Jews have been physically assaulted on US streets by pro Palestinian scumbags in recent weeks. Scumbags driven on by the hateful ant-Semitic rhetoric of people like Ilhan “It’s all about the Benjamins” “Allah will save is from the evil of Israel” Omar. Democrats have a real problem on their hands now as the party is in danger of been seen as aligned with the violent mob, not a good look.

A cold house for Jews? Jews are increasingly feeling unsafe in the US, because of people like you egging on Islamists.

You said that Trump was dead right to say what he said about Nazis marching at Charlottesville.

You’ve never renounced that and at no stage have you ever given the slightest inkling that you have a problem with the rise of naked racism and outright truth denial across all aspects of life in conservative America.

And thus you are in the worst place possible to be debating on any of this.

Benjamin Netanyahu is one of the biggest spreaders of anti-Semitic tropes in the world. And at this stage, you’d have to say that is deliberate. Because the more anti-Semitism there is, the greater the pretext Israel has to be barbaric.

Benjamin Netanyahu is not the representative of the Jewish people.

In 2015, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu joined world leaders in a rally in Paris after the horrific attacks on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and a kosher supermarket claimed by the Islamic State group. Afterward, Netanyahu proclaimed, “I went to Paris not just as the prime minister of Israel but as a representative of the entire Jewish people.”

It is this conflation between Israel and Judaism, one that is baked into the foundation of Israel and perpetuated by its leaders, that leads to a problematic tautology: Israel’s leaders represent all Jewish people, and thus by definition any criticism of Israel must be criticism of all Jewish people — and hence antisemitic.

Stop lying. Trump denounced the neo Nazis marching in Charlottesville.

Your problem is your ideology runs so deep you can’t think clearly. Imagine yourself as an elderly Jew living in New York, a city that has the largest Jewish population outside Israel. Who do you think you have most to fear from? Personally I would be most worried about violent scumbags roaming the streets looking for Jews to attack.

1 Like

You said that Trump was dead right to say what he said, to say that there were very fine people on both sides. “Both sides” in which one side comprised Nazis with flaming torches.

You said there was no evidence to suggest Trump was racist.

Yes Netanyahu’s words were far more dangerous than the Islamists who slaughtered innocents at the Bataclan and Manchester, etc.

But you see no reasonable person remotely defends the latter.

Whereas you actually do defend and downplay the spreading of anti-Semitic tropes. You’re doing it right here.