A new low for the GGA -part 5673

I don’t know pal , I haven’t been in the company of such fans since 1998.

1 Like

What’s the mark rule exactly, is it similar to a legal catch on American football? Possible that the ref felt it hit the ground?

1 Like

Work is work.

Taking down surely

Surely he’s freezing with just the jersey on

16 degrees in Letterkenny today so I’d say hes grand down there.

Fairly sad carry on from Offaly

7 Likes

Four young lads who’ll probably hold a silent grudge against them dinosaurs for the rest of their lives.

Damien Duff will be raging when he hears this

“Development Squad Rules”

Fuck sake.

4 Likes

There’s a right and a wrong way to handle the likes of this, which will crop up in every county from time to time.

My Jesus, have Offaly found the wrong way.

1 Like

They can afford to be picky and choosey you see. Wait til the backdrop of barren years happens…

4 Likes

perhaps a `bigger issue than these lads playing a game of soccer and missing development squad training, is the GAA club matches players can miss over development squad training

for example player on development squad strong code within county missing match in weaker code over development squad activity in strong code

big achievement by Edenderry to get to that soccer QF?

Played in a national cup quarter final myself. We were beaten 1-0 by Cherry Orchard. It’s regional initially so you can get far enough quickly

1 Like

Did you play with Pike?

No, the local desmond league club. We had a few very good teams.

Goung fellas playing multiple sports benefits all sports. Differnet skills and insights. Not possible as an adult due to life but its encouraged in rubby to play gaa in the summer at underage etc