A New TFK Rule

I once had an English teacher who back then engaged with another individual writing into The Irish Times discussing some subject or other. The school pupils soon got wind of this. One day he wrote in a response and asked us what we thought of it. Our most learned and brave English student pipes up that she didn’t understand the reply. “That’s great”, he said, “I was hoping that might be the case”. cc @Malarkey

1 Like

I thought the full moon was earlier this week?

4 Likes

Leave it out ffs. You’re constantly stirring it you prick.

I think you’re trying to make a point. But in an effort to create intrigue you have just created confusion and apathy instead.

2 Likes

disgusting post

1 Like

Carry on.

I have you rittled.

Obtuseness is the male clitoris.

You’re a pale shadow of yourself. Can you even look at yourself in the mirror these days?

5 Likes

Could you clarify your point, such as you possess and understand it?

For hours on end, yes.

1 Like

I know even replying to you is probably giving you some weird satisfaction but I haven’t a clue who you are, what you’ve said, what you’re implying or anything else for that matter. I get that you’d love to be somehow involved in a great big scandal on here but I’m afraid any supposed controversy is news to me.

If you want to complain about something, go ahead and do so. Otherwise the schtick is a bit grating when you’re trying to create some bit story about yourself.

10 Likes

Ouch

AH FFS @Rocko the man is only amusing himself betwen rides.

7 Likes

Notifying your employer? As long as no-one tells my missus I’ll be happy.

“You use the internet for what?”

18 Likes

It’s times like this I love being unemployed

3 Likes

Is it not hard to hide?

Is hypocrisy the drop of water in the whisky?

Try telling that to that lassie from tigers bay who stuck…ah never mind

You gimp :grin:

https://twitter.com/kkhurlingman/status/1217575930450923522?s=19

:fearful:

1 Like

@Rocko time to make the view for the entire site members only

2 Likes