A New Year's Coup

No. Not at all… There’s something a brewing for the day the bans on HBV and that other fool are up.

Are they coming back again?

Nogra.

No gra.No love.

Nothing to see here but a pile of steaming shite.

2 Likes

Oh it’s a typical Galway “heave” it seems. Lack of organisation, crossed wires, failing convictions and @anon7035031 playing the Josie Harte role to a tee.
Something about the involvement of @KinvarasPassion seems off though. The spelling/spacing of his input looks askew to me. As hurling men it seems that Buff Egan will have to intervene.

4 Likes

Truly terrible thread.

1 Like

Who are the Nogra lads?

Hello Tossy.

1 Like

Who is chairing the Disputes Resolution Board?

Joe Brolly

What went on here exactly?? Seriously, I haven’t a notion what went on.
I didn’t think @KinvarasPassion would be the type to run away sulking.
Will he be back I wonder, the others aren’t missed but KP is a major loss.

2 Likes

he was the ring leader mate

It’s actually No Grá. They are the lads who didn’t get enough love from their mothers and are now wreaking their revenge on the Internet.

@rocko as you have @KinvarasPassion’s email, could you maybe drop him and line and tell him to cop on and come back?

Thanking you in advance.

2 Likes

Expect a statement including a list of demands from KP before midnight tonight. I think most people will find it more than reasonable and that the list of posters requested to be banned forever will be agreeable to the majority.

1 Like

Excellent. Even without seeing the list I’m fairly confident we can come to an agreement.

1 Like

:joy:

Ambrose goes straight into sucking up to admins to ensure he isn’t for the chop

sickening behaviour by a horrible person

1 Like

No matter how hard you try, I won’t be one of your lapdogs. Now fuck off.

The hilarity of Rocko claiming that he hasn’t seen the list sent by PM to Horsebox. :clap: