A poll for Wexford people

Not sure if it will impact the vote but Totti’s got 4 goals in his last 3 games.

You’ve always been a good friend to the people of Wexford MBB, its something we won’t forget.

How good are the Cavan team? Boyles have us at 7/4 for the game this weekend which seems nice and long to me. Thought both teams would be around 10/11 or so especially given the short time the Ulster champs had.

If it was Tyrone ye’d be about 4/1 and they’d be 1/5. I’d say they are bring it together a bit due to it being Cavan (?!) and the 3 day lark.

I’ll be having a bit of Wexford i think at that price. I still maintain the majority of bookies are poor at the GAA bet setting.

I’m basing this on limited viewing, but i would give Wexford a 50-50 shot in the circumstances. Cavan caught Tyrone in a bad place is my thinking, the early goal, the fatigue (apparently) etc.

I’ve taken 7/4 anyway. Powers only go 6/4 and Ladbrokes 11/8 which is closer to what I would have expected.

Manchester derby on the TV and Roma-Palermo on the laptop. Sweet. Clasico to come and then the Paul McCloskey-Amir Khan fight. Nice. :clap:

Bandage I’ve decided against going to the Neller. Just felt I should let you know.

Good decision, mate. I presume Matthew O’Hanlon won’t be playing because the senior hurlers need him tomorrow. Staying up in Division One of the National Hurling League is far more important than age grade football matches.

Is it Monday you are handing back your Wexford citizenship?

Best of luck to Wexford, they could save my betting week, worst 7 days in a while.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 578257”]
Is it Monday you are handing back your Wexford citizenship?[/quote]

No, no, no. It’s just the GAA I’m done with - not Wexford itself. I remain very proud of Wexford and continue to support events like the Wexford Opera Festival.

Your not much of a loss really.

My defection caps a horrible few weeks for the association.

Its a pity you couldn’t take that prick of a cousin/friend of the family/whatever president with you.

From what i’ve seen and read so far i think i’m going to be ba big fan of Liam O’ Neill. I don’t think a narrow minded man like yourself Bando would suit the O’ Neill way, you’re better off going.

Liam O’Neill’s appointment is terrible news for the association.

Just heard the Wexford delegation had to leave Congress early as it was running late and they wanted to get to the Neller for the game. They had a motion on the clár and were refused permission to bring it forward prior to their leaving by Cooney. They had to leave a man behind to speak on it and it was defeated.

In other news, as a result of Congress running late, Mass had to be delayed.

Bandage, you’ve cut me quite deeply here mate. Liam is a gentleman, I will personally vouch for him.

:lol: :smiley:

That’s hilarious.

A proud day for Sarsfield’s gfc, wexford towns premier sporting organization :clap: :clap:

Not susprised to hear about that cunt not using his head, he was well able to use our money though when it suited.

As a Cork man i apologise for that cretin to Wexford people.

Wexford were dire apparently. Hard luck to them.