A quick poll if you will

Yep, tis The Quiet Man. Iā€™ve a litany of them that Iā€™m working my way through, one a week. *

I particularly like this one, given by the resident IRA rep in the film, a nice lil reference to ā€œfreedomā€ at the end. Iā€™ll have another one from him soon.

*Ā© and inspiration c/o farmer and his Field quotes.

kev is a gimp

Kev, harsh to accuse all Wexicans of voting for you en bloc. Very harsh indeed.

Your a dub though arenā€™t you?:stuck_out_tongue:

Mac, this talking shite thing is really working out for ya. The hypocrites are in full swing again.

Well, I live in Dublin but I donā€™t support them in anything other than keeping the city tidy.

:frowning:

nothing to say about either ladā€¦two good foot soldiers in the fight against the ball of shit that is NCCā€¦even if Kev is a Cork cuntā€¦

who is this lippy newbie scumpot?

another muldoon no doubt

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]who is this lippy newbie scumpot?

another muldoon no doubt[/quote]

Heā€™s a no mark. Much like most of the loudmouth muldoons.

him & maurice brown joining recently has had a terrible affect on this forum, surely we have now reached our quota of slack jawed muldoons on the forum - time for admins to be a little more discerning in accepting newbies - slightly right wing muldoons are 2 a penny on here now -while id never say they added anything, now another muldoon joins & we get more of the homogeneous opinions that they all seem to have-wheres the value in that?

Ask me hotbutterā€¦

you just back from spinning?

more dub than youā€™ll ever be ladā€¦no matter how hard you tryā€¦:frowning:

Iā€™m out injured, no spinning for a month.

Thank you all for your time and patience.

You horribel jackeen prick scumpot.
Hows the GAA going anyway?

Heā€™s one of your own you fool.
Although there is no comparision.
Do you mind scumpot if i consider you ā€œOld Dublinā€?

Sounds like a real Dub here alright. Puts the Alliance crowd to shame in fairness

[quote=ā€œcaoimhaoinā€]

Mac, this talking shite thing is really working out for ya. The hypocrites are in full swing again.[/quote]

What? Is that supposed to be funny?