A Sort of Homecoming

what about the way strangers salute you driving on country roads?

3 Likes
  • New potatoes. I could ate a bowl of them.
3 Likes

@fitzy has Pinky and the Brain seething with the minimum of effort

1 Like

I’m not being edgy, @Fitzy is a gobshite, he needs to be told that at least once a day.

1 Like

I do my best, but even I’d let him off with this one.

no doubt he’s down the local telling everyone how great things are in Australia, I hate those kind of people, fella coming home acting the bigshot

4 Likes
  • Where are the guards? Apart from the ones directing traffic yesterday in the capital during the protests, I don’t think I’ve actually seen a cop. I thought Dublin was under some sort of police state type rule, but you wouldn’t know it. AGREE. They are too busy collecting the rent from their buy to lets.
  • Guinness is great. I mean really fucking great. DISAGREE. Murphy’s and Beamish are better. They come from Cork cc @gilgamboa , @backinatracksuit
  • Americans are really obnoxious people. DISAGREE. They are harmless.
  • E cigarettes have made a big impact here, can’t get over the amount of people sucking on them. NEVER NOTICED THEM THAT MUCH TO BE HONEST.
  • The food and service in pubs is outstanding. SERVICE IN PUBS IS ALWAYS GOOD.
  • Derry is a really lovely place to visit. FOR A DAY.
  • There are a lot of wind turbines here which is great to see. DESTROYING THE LANDSCAPE FOR FUCK ALL ELECTRICITY. A BIG NUCLEAR STATION in CLARE OR WEXFORD WOULD BE BETTER.
  • They use miles in Northern Ireland. Miles for fucks sake. I had forgotten that. How utterly backward of them. NOTED.
  • There is an awful lot of graffiti in Dublin. THERE IS GRAFFITI EVERYWHERE KID.
  • The Irish countryside would bring you to tears with its beauty. DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER.
  • No one indicates anymore, just like Australia. SAME AS EVERYWHERE.
2 Likes

Haboy fitzy kid.

You’ve all the hard chaws on the go here.

1 Like

You’ll get fuck all likes throwing about angry caps locks like that mate

2 Likes

:clap:

And the big Aussie accent on him. Their very own Paul Hogan.

I have a wife for that pal.

I was just trying to distinguish my text from his scutter.

1 Like

Thanks for the effort pal

Welcome

miles are used in the UK and the USA, proper countries. most orisih still think in miles in their simple little minds anyway

I don’t care.
Gobshite.

There isnt many. But the snowflakes see cops killong people on tv in America and are aching to get a piece of that victimhood action. They FEEL oppressed, is that not enough?

It is. Heavy going though.

Irish Americans are

Some amount of knobheads around alright

Wut…

I think they’re an eyesore

FFS

Its a kip

Parts would, the wild Atlantic way. The rest is over rated.

Did they ever?

2 Likes

Oh yeah

• Central heating. I’m finding this quite oppressive and difficult to deal with. Also, everyone is telling me it’s cold but I think it’s been grand. I walked around Dublin today wearing a Polo top.

And yet…