A Sort of Homecoming

• Gardens. As someone who has a keen interest in landscape design, I’ve been delighted to see that generally people have nice gardens and it’s not uncommon to pass a really well thought out and beautifully maintained one.
  • There are a lot of stunning and very large houses on counties Cavan and Monaghan.
  • There are a lot of hideous bungalows blighting the landscape in Ireland. Horrible little cheap houses that have no relationship or sympathy with their setting.
2 Likes

It’s the savage insecurity. An awful lot of lads will slip away to sleep tonight a little more content having read on the internet that some halfwit Australian has a great week ating spuds and drinking guiness in Oireland.

2 Likes

HiV replying to Tosspotty about insecurity.

1 Like

See above

That’s enough of this shit now, fitzy

2 Likes

Fuck off.

That’s an absolute mess of a post, mate

2 Likes

@KinvarasPassion hang your head in shame.

They badly need to go through with those plans for a nuclear plant in wexford. Maybe a large landfill there too.

1 Like

Cheers pal. Noted.

They’ll be cutting the shit out of him the minute he goes into the jacks.

Riverdance of sport innit?

• My hometown has been hit hard in the last few years wwith the deaths of some significant people and some businesses closing. That was hard to see.
  • The GAA and Soccer club facilities in my hometown are outstanding. Fitzy jnr reckoned it was the best pitch he’s ever played on and didn’t want to leave.
1 Like

Fifteen of the neediest fuckers on the site have liked this already. I notice that @Fagan_ODowd has removed his like however.

1 Like
  • There’s an awful lot of Irish lads with complete insecurity complexes about Ireland. It must be a hangover from the famine or something.
1 Like

You’re awful aggressive tonight pal.

That would be the Green Spot that I am tempted to finish tonight.

2 Likes

Well fucking finish it then and be done with it you cranky cunt. Fucking hell, first All Ireland in 45 years and you’re still not happy.

I’m delighted mate.

Huh?