A Thread To Admit How Horribly Wrong You Were About Deflategate And The Patriots

@Scrunchie[/USER], [USER=9]@Bandage[/USER], [USER=1]@Rocko[/USER], [USER=110]@Fran[/USER], [USER=1074]@Sandymount Red[/USER], [USER=286]@Lazarus. Suck my dick and deflate my scrotum, cunts.

Let it go

What does an New England Patriots fan do when his team has won the Super Bowl?

Turns off his playstation

They have won it 3 times. Only Pittsburgh, Dallas, San Francisco, Green Bay and New York Giants have won it more.

Bumped for @Scrunchie

Accused says heā€™s innocent shocker!!
Donā€™t get too excited yet CM, I believe Shaun Peyton got a year ban for Bountygate despite NFL having no proof he was involved as it was still his responsibility.

Only one team has lost it more*

*but theyā€™ll draw level with the Broncos next week

[QUOTE=ā€œScrunchie, post: 1080505, member: 1408ā€]Accused says heā€™s innocent shocker!!
Donā€™t get too excited yet CM, I believe Shaun Peyton got a year ban for Bountygate despite NFL having no proof he was involved as it was still his responsibility.[/QUOTE]
Thatā€™s a climb down from last week.

[QUOTE=ā€œScrunchie, post: 1080506, member: 1408ā€]Only one team has lost it more*

[/QUOTE]
theyre level with my beloved bills on sb losses but bhave just streaked ahead of them on player murder charges

any team you ever supported cant win by the rules

Prove it, Josie. Arenā€™t the Clare lads on drugs?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7_foGpIQAAZCSt.jpg:large

Better ones than that Foley. Sure thatā€™s a kid blowing up a football, Brady was letting the air out.

:eek: So you are implicating Tom Brady

Sure isnā€™t that what all the fuss is about. Thereā€™d hardly be all this outrage over nothingā€¦

You never answered my question about the clock in Billā€™s SUV

"They are a physically and mentally tough team that works hard, that trains hard, that prepares hard and have met every challenge that Iā€™ve put in front of them. And I know that because I work them every day. This team was the best team in the AFC in the regular season and we won two games in the playoffs against two good football teams, the best team in the postseason. And thatā€™s what this team is. And I know that because Iā€™ve been with them every day and Iā€™m proud of this teamā€™ā€™

ā€˜I believe Tom Bradyā€™
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdWIBXh9-3FFN7VtbTmEmfZDHP8KPv6MNYdv7y-frTxhQIW_hq

John maddens take

ā€œThat would have to be driven by the quarterback. Thatā€™s something that wouldnā€™t be driven by a coach or just the equipment guy. Nobody, not even the head coach, would do anything to the football unilaterally, such as adjust the amount of pressure in a ball, without the quarterback not knowing. It would have to be the quarterbackā€™s ideaā€