A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

I’m sorry if you thought I was being mean.

4 Likes

No - the TFK anti nepotism crew were the people there

1 Like

Why would you apologise to me, I don’t give a fuck, you be what you want to be, own your misogyny

Grand so :+1::+1:

1 Like

Is there a TFK anti- loud overly confident people with faces that could haunt a house crew ?

2 Likes

I don’t mind Lottie, she used to have a morning radio show and she seemed grand, her accent is exactly what you’d expect of a girl from her background.
She’s regularly pilloried here, but this is a little different, why would anybody assume she made that up, got together with her sister and decided to fabricate a story on that issue, like it never happens :man_shrugging:

“Last Friday it was announced that an awareness campaign warning about the possible spiking of women and others with drugs in bars and nightclubs is being planned.”

The RTÉ misandry crew are out in force.

This needle spiking thing happened to a girl I vaguely know over the weekend. Its very odd

Is it the vaccine fascists going around trying to jab people who are in the least vaccinated cohorts?

2 Likes

Sounds like most of kinvara

I’m going with the TNH line also mate, so you can widen your field of fire.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is it April 1st already?

8 Likes

Tipperary is listed under the ‘Best for foodies’ section, alongside Birmingham, Serbia, Jersey and Bend in Oregon, USA.

The deli in the Applegreen in The Plan in Tipp Town is right good in fairness.

5 Likes

They seem to think Lough Derg is close to Cashel too

Tis aimed at Yanks sure, it’s very close.

Tipperary is a breathtakingly stunning county.

Tipp town is lovely at this time of year.

I wouldnt agree with that one, but I guess you’d be a bit of a townie.

But Tipperary county has some of the most stunning views in all of Ireland. Its an incredibly picturesque county.

3 Likes