A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

Tis aimed at Yanks sure, itā€™s very close.

Tipperary is a breathtakingly stunning county.

Tipp town is lovely at this time of year.

I wouldnt agree with that one, but I guess youā€™d be a bit of a townie.

But Tipperary county has some of the most stunning views in all of Ireland. Its an incredibly picturesque county.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s all accurate.

Tipp town is a bit of a shithole. Most of the rest of the county is majestic.

Tipp does shithole towns well and has quite a few, but itā€™s very scenic too. Clare glens is lovely, Aherlow, the Galtees, Keeper Hillā€¦thereā€™s a heap of lovely spots there

Tipperary is not well served by its towns, which is probably a consequence of being split into the Ridings and not having a focal point. That said Nenagh and Clonmel have their charms as do Cahir and Cashel. There are also some lovely spots off the beaten track like Loughmore.

Chuck in Lough Derg and The Vee as well.

A hike up The Devilā€™s Bit offers lovely views from Nogra Country in one direction all the way down to The Comeraghs in the other

1 Like

@LionelRitchie winning the lotto

But he did

Basically Tipp is lovely, except for places where there are a large number of Tipp people

2 Likes

Yerrah thats not unlike Cork. Be a grand auld spot only for the shower of cunts inhabiting it.

I found myself nodding in agreement with that article

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2021/1112/1259599-france-girl-kidnap/

The mysoginists will love this

If sheā€™d held out for a day or two weā€™d have had #ibelieveher trending

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be the first person who ended up in a kebab shop with only a vague understanding of how they got there by any means.

3 Likes

#allwomenareliars will be trending.

Might she have just brushed up against a cactus on her night out. You know, with the global warming now and everything.

4 Likes