A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

5 Likes

As a side note, a good few years ago my son came back from school one day. They had just learned “Two Little Boys”. So he sung it.

The teacher had substituted in “Gaelic they played” for “Gaily they played”.

Just said I’d throw that one in there…

1 Like

Just give it a like and move on.

In our day the school had an actual guillotine for beheading errant students.

7 Likes

That story made me angry

Not sure why we’re not believing it?

It became the default setting for everything there about a year or two ago. It makes the edgy/dim lads feel superior.

Pretty grim stuff alright. Imagine making that shit up.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh Christ. The bit about him going home to watch Elf ffs.

5 Likes

The Irish are making bigger apes of themselves over the Toy Show than the Brits ever did over Diana Spencer’s death

12 Likes

He really is so far up his own hole.

The gym goer who confronted on the street and called him a faggot is looking justified now, if he ever existed in the first place.

1 Like

It’s an infantalising of Irish society.

3 Likes

The klaxon has just sounded

It’s more social media driven nonsense. Parents trying to one up each other, by bating the kids to make sure they stay up until half 9 so they can get a picture of them all in their matching jammies with the Christmas tree in the background.

“Creating special memories for the kids” my bollix.

16 Likes

I’d say @caulifloweredneanderthal s wife had them all in the Christmas onesies for the selfies.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have thought there was any justification for homophobic abuse of anyone in this day and age

2 Likes

She will photoshop their heads onto another families pictures

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you auld bollix.

Am glad to report that the toy show - a supposedly feel-good endorsement of rampant consumerism - is not watched in my house.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I won that battle and am still alive lads

5 Likes