A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

3 Likes

“Si, Ditch the jacket. Shirt sleeves rolled up is the image we want, yeah”

Completely unnecessary misogynistic language there. And one for Fooly’s little man’s club.

It happened alright, then your man went around the corner and collected the €20 he was promised

1 Like

I saw he was having a go at him but they spun the story around

More believable

I found you calling another poster a fanny a while back much more offensive. That implied that anyone complaining about something meant they were a woman or homosexual because only they would complain about such things. I think you should think long and hard about using such language again because I have as much right to be offended as you do. I believe though that you made that comment in a moment of madness or else got caught up in the general trend of this discussion board which is supposed to be not boards.ie or at least it use not be so I am not going to shriek for you to be cancelled or try to get you fired because that would be ridiculous.

That lady is clearly a stupid bitch by the way.

3 Likes

That’s a lovely cut off a fella. It reminds me of the Lonesome West. ‘And I’m holding myself back here… but…’

2 Likes

He’s on the warpath lately. He has the dictionary to hand at all times.

@horsebox isn’t taking any prisoners anymore, you have to admire him for that

@glasagusban called me “stupid” and “an idiot” yesterday. As a terrible intelligent fella I found it fierce insulting

i see the worst misogynist is still on here white knighting for the little girls who cant speak for themselves. i wouldnt be surprised to learn that glas has this as his ringtone

#ibelievehim

Needless to say David had the last laugh.

1 Like

Needles to say Joe Biden took drugs.

Oh I’d definitely believe that happened

Maia in a train station???