A United Ireland

Now is our chance.

5 Likes

No, I’d rather not go bankrupt again cheers

2 Likes

England’s difficulty is Ireland’s opportunity

10 Likes

Inevitable after the Scots leave I would have thought. The Brits can continue to fund it through war reparations for a period of 10 - 20 years until we have a united nation that can stand alone.

Time to embrace our unionist brothers, they’re as Irish as any of us and part of our culture.

7 Likes

A united Ireland soccer team would be unstoppable with both Shane Long and Will Griggs on fire

2 Likes

The end of the night is approaching, they’re standing alone, their mates are after scoring. Its time to go over with a bottle of satzenbrau and drop the hand before the lights come on.

1 Like

I think we seriously have to look at a policy of transferring them back to the mainland, the English will have to fund this of course.

2 Likes

The Brits are looking worried and they’re going to worry more.

3 Likes

No way, we don’t want that thank you very much

5 Likes

I wonder how long it would take the HSE to destroy their healthcare system?

Their healthcare system isn’t all that on the ground at all apparently. Thats coming from nurses, doctors and parients.

Is it just some big lie that people have become convinced of?

1 Like

It’s a fuck load better than ours. And it’s free.

1 Like

Isn’t NI mainly supported through EU funding? If they want their subsidies they have to join us.

They’ve no idea what a bad system looks like, they are always bitching about it and I’m sure it’s not perfect, but it’s vastly superior to ours.

1 Like

Stage 1 was;

Will the Scots be gone by 2020?

The Welsh will never stand alone anyways

1 Like

No.

A nation once again.

1 Like