A United Ireland

6 Billion? It was 450M only a couple of years ago. Are you sure its that big?

Professor Brian Lucey of Trinity College

2 Likes
  1. Game of Thrones filming.
  2. Providing cheap alcohol to those of us close by when the exchange rates are favourable.
  3. Constant debate.
1 Like

:rollseyes:

You want them buy a house up north great deals up there now

Installing chips on shoulders.

No reason to not believe only that i don’t believe anything i read in the paper completely. No reference to anything official there.

Mind you the same could be said for my 450M.

It seems though overall ecomonically it woulfn’t be a disaster. But i’m a long way from an expert.

This might be a joke but would probably be the only way to avoid Irish towns and cities becoming a target for Loyalist bombs during any unification process.

Free ?

It’s better than ours, but it has similar holes.

Bigotry

Your right

It’s a lot better and doesn’t cost 50 at the point of use, pretty big difference I would say.

Correct but its not free.

It’s free at point of use. If you’re arguing it’s not free because it’s paid for through taxation I think that’s pedantic and dumb. That’s how things should be paid for.

So just to clarify. It’s not free. That’s your opinion on how it should be paid.

God save their qeen

:rollseyes:

Are there credible polls that say a majority in NI are now in favor of a United Ireland? Have seen a few, don’t know how representative they are (just like any poll).

For those in doubt, a United Ireland would be an economic powerhouse. The brains of the north combined with the brawn of the south, unstoppable on the world stage.

Asking about credible polls now :joy::joy:

1 Like