Aberdeen v Celtic, ESPN/The Internet - 7.45pm

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s Wilson’s first goal since he scored for United in the Dundee derby in April 2005

Stokesy!!!

Depeche Mode getting a good airing at Pittodrie. Hooper did very well there.

Stokes off so he won’t be getting booked either.
Played very well, missed the penalty but his general play around the park was excellent. Partership with Hooper is a terrifically exciting.

Green Brigade doing very well too it must be said.

Great period there to finish them off. A header from the much maligned Mark Wilson - fair play to him. Quality goal for Stokes; great build up and again Hooper with the touch back to him. Fenian for Fenian - Murphy on for Stokes.

God bless the Green Brigade. What backing they give to our team. :clap:

Carey must be raging he wasn’t the one introduced there. No coincidence now that it was the three lads on yellow cards who were taken off.

This is a belting atmosphere.

All 3 players that would have picked up a suspension for the huns game later this month if they picked up a booking have now been substituted.

What’s the song about 67

Eh, it’s about '67 mate:

'67
In the heat of Lisbon
The Celts came in their thousands
To see the boys become cham-pi-ons

Fantastic night, wave after wave of attack with a brilliant support.

Fair play to Wilson and Brown who I have been critical of in the past, now for Sunday.

+1. The support was absolutely magnificent, as Lenny said in his interview. A good few other positives to take out of it too from back to front:

• Forster’s been much more commanding in the last few games and that’s been important with a makeshift defence.
  • Another clean sheet despite our defensive injuries.
  • Midfield looked solid and Brown had a good first half on the right again.
  • Commons making chances and getting on the end of them too; should have scored and great set piece delivery for Wilson’s header.
  • The front two are linking up tremendously and dovetailing to make goals for each other.

We’re playing with real confidence now and need to keep riding the wide. Still lots of tough games coming up starting with the huns on Sunday.

Lenny’s interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebAvv0FuRIQ

the buzz is back bhoys

cracking performance- amazing atmosphere

Very good cameo by McCourt too. :clap:

+1

that pass he gave when he came on was sublime

i think Italy is the only other country where a player would have the ability to make a pass like that

good night for AS roma too

A great night for alll concerned.

Does rocketfingers post on here lads?

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 558248”]Does rocketfingers post on here lads?
[/quote]

Don’t think so, mate.

Another player to add to the goalscorer list tonight in Wilson. Until the youngster Toshney was brought on, Kayal was the only outfield player used this season that hasn’t yet scored. :clap:

Also a very young side tonight - Commons was the oldest player and he’s only 27.

Tonight’s goals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUwa4XF96Xo

Great times to be a Celtic fan, really looking forward to be back with the big boys in the Champions League next season spanking the overpaid EPL diddies around the shop.

Celtic and Ireland. :heart:

Indeed. A great Irishman masterminding things from the dugout, the Green Brigade providing the backing from the stands and the bhoys doing the business on the pitch.

A great period to be Irish. The thunder is coming back and the bond between supporters, players and management is back.

Joe Ledley’s Twitter:

Fans were amazing tonight. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday against them!!!

:clap:

Thunder, noise, passion.

Joe’s message there puts all the EPL fans on here to shame. Yourself, Rocko, TASE, I and all the rest of the Celtic mafia on here are blessed to have such a wonderful club in our lives. The players have such a deep affinity with the fans that only Roma would come close IMO. Just a wee bit sad that Aiden could not be part of this new era.