Aberdeen v Celtic

Think we could do with a couple of changes.

A 4-4-2 with Watt and Lassad up front and a midfield flanked by Sammy and McGeouch would be the most obvious for me. It would allow us to attack with more urgency and take the stagnant tempo that has dominated our display. I’d also like to see McCourt come on in the centre of midfield and start dictating the game with his wonderful passing and vision.

Lassad gives us the lead.

What a strike from Victor. Fuck that passing shit that wasn’t working. Composed finish from Lassad.

Victor :clap:

Lassad :clap: :clap:

Steven Craigan is the orange Mother Theresa.

Chazza. :clap:

Ah well taken Charlie bhoy.

Good to see the Palestinian flags among the Celtic supporters.

Tony Watt’s enthusiasm is infectious. Best young player in the world, IMO.

Lassad looks like a tidy player.

+1

Has a nice languid style about him, he reminds of Berbatov in his style. I’d like to see the likes of McCourt, McGeouch and Ibrahim being given much more opportunities in the SPL this season.

Lovely scene there of Lennon confiding in Sammy on the bench. :clap:

Sammy is a Celtic legend as far as I’m concerned.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 724791”]Sammy is a Celtic legend as far as I’m concerned.
[/quote]

+1.

Yeah Lassad has shown nice touches a few times when he’s come on. Looks to have a bit about him and a decent free acquisition anyway. You’d think Miku was the permanent signing with Lassad the loanee given their profiles so far.

Decent second half. Not the most balanced team setup ever and we had to dig in a bit but always on top, never really looked like conceding and took the two goals well. Even when not having much defending to do and in a disjointed midfield I thought Wanyama was class again. Just so assured and his strike for the first goal was terrific.

A nervous wait now until the Hibs result comes in.

Post-match news:

Samaras and Commons should be ok for Lisbon.

Brown, Hooper and Ledley all hoping to train tomorrow.

Hope I’m not jinxing anything but Hibs are 1-0 down at Dundee coming up to the interval.

Celtic have returned to the summit of the SPL after Dundee’s 3-1 victory over Hibs. :clap:

I thought Lustig was very good today again. He looked poor at times in the second half of last season but he’s having an excellent campaign so far.