Aberdeen v Celtic

Incredible decision to book Stokes there.

Matthews allowing McGinn to cut in and shoot on his strong side. :rolleyes:

McGregor for Forrest.

1-1. '61.

Matthews shows him inside again and McGinn hits the post this time. :rolleyes:

Lustig for Matthews please.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Incredible character from Ronny’s Bhoys, the 10 brave men take the lead!

How’s Denayer doing up there?

Ronny Delia. :clap::clap::clap:

Ah lovely.

Ronny giving it big licks in front of the away support at full time. :clap:

Celtic are top of the league.

Full Time scenes at Pittodrie:
[MEDIA=dailymotion]x29psqg[/MEDIA]

Aberdeen stretch their lead to 4 points at the top of the table with a 7th consecutive win a 7th consecutive clean sheet.

Games in hand at Partick and Kilmarnock should ensure normal service is resumed before long

As Celtic sun themselves on a mid season break in Gran Canaria, the rest of the Scottish league sides toil away in early January. Great stuff from Aberdeen again today. An 8th consecutive win and an 8th consecutive clean sheet.

Celtic will remain top of the SPFL if they can avoid a 15-goal defeat in Dingwall tomorrow. More dropped points for Aberdeen tonight.

Comfortable 3-0 win for the Dons today at home to St Mirren. That stretches the unbeaten league run to 13 with 35 points amassed from the last 39. They really do need a win at Celtic Park next week though. They’re well capable of it and they certainly won’t be lacking in motivation after what happened on their last trip to Celtic Park and that sickening racial attack by Aleksander Tonev on Shay Logan.

A bump on the road for the Dons yesterday as they were routed 4-0 at Celtic Park by the champions. Extended highlights here if you missed any of the action yesterday, @Manuel Zelaya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqSay2sbjY

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1100579, member: 9”]A bump on the road for the Dons yesterday as they were routed 4-0 at Celtic Park by the champions. Extended highlights here if you missed any of the action yesterday, @Manuel Zelaya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqSay2sbjY
[/QUOTE]

I missed all the action as I was at the rugby in Lansdowne Road.

A bump on the road for Aberdeen indeed but I’ve no doubt they’ll take defeat on the chin and there’ll be none of the the kind of carry on you see elsewhere after defeat, setting off of flares, haranguing match officials or indeed racially abusing opposition players.

Good to see an unfashionable provincial team like Aberdeen mounting a title challenge to the establishment in what surely must be the most uncompetitive domestic league in world football.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1100820, member: 377”]I missed all the action as I was at the rugby in Lansdowne Road.

A bump on the road for Aberdeen indeed but I’ve no doubt they’ll take defeat on the chin and there’ll be none of the the kind of carry on you see elsewhere after defeat, setting off of flares, haranguing match officials or indeed racially abusing opposition players.

Good to see an unfashionable provincial team like Aberdeen mounting a title challenge to the establishment in what surely must be the most uncompetitive domestic league in world football.[/QUOTE]
This is actually true.