Aberdeen v Celtic

Scott Brown. :clap:

What a goal.

Brilliant by Brown in every respect. Nice contribution by Griffiths and superb play by Armstrong to beat two players before setting up Brown to finish.

Interesting that Guidetti and Stokes were left out of the squad entirely.

Let me get this straight. @Bandage[/USER] called over to [USER=1]@Rocko and you both spent that time posting here about a meaningless game.

What was @briantinnion doing when all this was going on ?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1137814, member: 48”]Let me get this straight. @Bandage[/USER] called over to [USER=1]@Rocko and you both spent that time posting here about a meaningless game.

What was @briantinnion doing when all this was going on ?[/QUOTE]
He was in the kitchen baking Rocky Roads which we all enjoyed as a half-time treat.

Did he add any extra ingredients like crunchie or aero?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1137814, member: 48”]Let me get this straight. @Bandage[/USER] called over to [USER=1]@Rocko and you both spent that time posting here about a meaningless game.

What was @briantinnion doing when all this was going on ?[/QUOTE]

No, mate. Let me clarify for you.

@briantinnion[/USER] was meant to collect me at half time so we’d be in fair Fingal at [USER=1]@Rocko 's place for the start of the second half.

So we were posting here during the first half of this Celtic match (not a meaningless match) from our respective dwelling houses.

As BT was delayed, @Rocko paused live TV and we watched the second half together “as live”. We didn’t post during this time as we were busy chatting, eating the Rocky Road cake which BT baked and drinking tea.

It was a lovely afternoon indeed.

What about Aberdeen turning on the sprinklers to try soak Ronny during the Ronny Roars? :lol:

That’s the proper respect that should be afforded to fellow professionals. Aberdeen are a proper club who behave in a sporting and correct manner.

Compare that to Celtic who had one of their players racially abuse an Aberdeen opponent when they met earlier in the season.

I was in Fowlers watching equine action from Foxrock and Killarney at the time mate so didn’t see the Ronny roar

the pool in portmarnock closed mate?

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1137848, member: 80”]the pool in portmarnock closed mate?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah - it’ll reopen at 6 in the morning

I had a lovely lovely afternoon with @Rocko[/USER] and [USER=9]@Bandage

Delighted how well my Rocky Road went down.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1137718, member: 9”]

Interesting that Guidetti and Stokes were left out of the squad entirely.[/QUOTE]

Stokes was in court today.