Aberdeen v Celtic

Kuuuuuhhhhnnnnn with the equaliser.

Aberdeen too comfortable here. Miovski surely no. 1 target come the summer.

This could be one of those weird Scottish handball penalties against Scales.

Marginally outside the box. The pitch seems really slow & the ball isn’t moving at all. O’Riley’s constantly getting it stuck under his feet & has been uncharacteristically poor. Yang having a bit of a mare too & some general sloppiness. Need to step up massively.

Lennon looking ancient.

Celtic all over the place that half .haven’t even put Aberdeen on back foot from any length of time . Left flank particularly are having a mare

Wide attacking areas a concern alright, & not just for today but games ahead. I’d nearly wonder if we might need to play another midfielder because the wide players aren’t really showing enough. Bring in Bernardo or Iwata & let McGregor or Hatate play some kind of free role. It’d be a bit lopsided but hardly worse than today. Other option is to start Idah & play Kyogo in a wide attacker role.

Fooooooorrrrrreeeeeeesssssstttttttt

FfffooorrrreeeesAaaaasssstttttttttt

cc fffflllaaaatttyyyttthhheeehhhuurrrddllleerrr

That’s ridiculous. VAR asking the referee what the Aberdeen players wanted checked.

Ffs

Fcukin shocking

That’s really poor. Forrest gave it away but they should be defending that way better.

How Celtic haven’t put this to bed is really poor

Palma had it then and played a really poor pass.

Defending has been poor throughout though.

Forest may have scored but has butchered another two chances .

That was an improved second half but we continued to look vulnerable at the back and we didn’t take any of our chances to put the game to bed.

We had no defensive shape at all for the equaliser after piling forward on the counter attack. And the big chance they had before that came from Scales and CCV getting drawn together after Scales seemed to get caught under the ball again and we just had Johnston on his own against their two attackers.

He butchered one alright.

I don’t think he’s the messiah or anything but he’s effective and tends to create chances for himself. Palma often does too in fairness.

I thought it was Forest that had it near half way & just needed to put some height on it to have us breaking away but scuttered it along the ground straight to them & they scored from it.

I think Scales has been really poor again.

Nah that was Palma wasn’t it?

Another chance through the middle of our defence. Not a great header from Scales.

Sat back last 20 and allowed them back in, very poor. Very worrying