Abortion Referendum Thread

No I didn’t.

You did.

I did not. Like that other crackpot, @anon7035031, it’s all the Yes side are good for - smoke and mirrors from the real debate at hand.

You are a hypocrite. It’s easy to point out what an utter scumbag you are. So spare us your incessant waffle.

1 Like

Is this true!!!

I’m not denying there are people who are not religious and also morally opposed to abortion. However those people typically don’t demand that abortion be outlawed, and women who have abortions be charged with murder and imprisoned. The only ones who use such language are religious nutters, such as yourself and your cohort.

You’re not discussing the issue, you’re personalising it and telling lies about me.

You’re still talking about religious nutters. The vote has nothing to do with religion.

Legend.

I am discussing the issue.

I am also merely pointing out what an utter hypocrite you are when you pretend to have such care for the unborn.

You have a track record of celebrating kids getting blown up, mothers getting abducted and murdered, making appalling comments about children born with HIV etc etc.

Spare us your bullshit.

1 Like

Yes it does, as equating the right to life of an embryo to a girl or woman is a religious argument. Only a country that blindly follows religion and doesn’t understand the concept of separation of church and state could insert such a clause into it’s constitution.

All of it is true.

1 Like

…and the loutish abuse continues.

Another hypocrite enters the fray.

Big mouth.

That’s cut me deep :frowning_face:

Can any of the No side manage a response to the devastating reality for their campaign that countries in which abortion is illegal or highly restricted have HIGHER rates of abortion than countries in which there is access to safe and legal abortion?

Yes but most of those countries also stone women to death which is ok in the minds of the deluded.

1 Like

I’ll be voting NO on May 25th. Any mothers who wish to terminate the babies growing inside them are free to buy a ticket and get on a boat to England and do so over there. We have different morals to them over in that rotten cesspit and I’ll be voting that it should remain that way.

2 Likes

I’d say you’ve persuaded any undecideds here with that argument.

To vote Yes.