Abortion Referendum Thread

That’s the person’s personal decision, what the Fuck have morals got to do with shit? Everyone here contributes to murder and a host of actions that can be deemed morally wrong every day… The foods you eat, the clothes you wear, the turning a blind eye to planes landing at Shannon murdering people in the mideast, buying drugs, supporting prostitution and sex trafficking… It’s fucking endless. Morals me bollox. It’s dog eat dog and everyone has to do what’s right for them. If people want to abort, let that on them and the people that provide the service. I’m not for using it as a form of contraception personally, but bringing morals into it is a load of craps. They’re not worth the paper they are printed on.

2 Likes

Yes I agree, in the case of rape then it shoudn’t be even a question, what kind of mental midget would want a women to go through a pregnancy after being raped?
In the case of pregnancy due to carelessness or whatever, why should the woman be selectively punished for that? How about a law that says any man who was involved in a conception (easily proven by DNA these days) be jointly responsible for the child’s financial support until they are 18.
That would soften the cough of a lot of the male opposition to abortion.

Would have thought any court in the country would make a fella financially responsible for a kid even if he didn’t want to no?

A hundy a week is the going rate I believe

That’s my point in asking. In a world of screaming Marys about every real and perceived injustice, this is the one issue where there is no moral argument whatsoever to deny women abortion, if that’s what they choose.

1 Like

Morals :joy:

Just a quick point. There are roughly a hundred women a week leaving these shores every week to have abortions. Does anybody have any idea how many people in this country are on adaption waiting lists whether they be here or in another jurisdiction?

Are you saying Michael O Leary is against abortion in Ireland?

is there anyway to identify these women, they should be arrested for murder on their return?

Give the unwanted babies to people who want to adopt!

No need for abortion!

Why didn’t anybody think of this before?

6 Likes

The pregnat women could be put into special hospitals until the baby arrives. Maybe the nuns could run them.

13 Likes

murdering a defenceless foetus, and flushing it down the jacks. disgusting. Mark my words, the legalisation of paedophilia is next. As i predicted last year, The sanctity of marriage has been destroyed.

1 Like

I was invited to a stag do for a same sex marriage there on Friday but as I was about to head out to it I got a call that the bride/groom has stormed off in a huff and the evening had been abandoned.

6 Likes

That was such a success the first time around.

Huh?

1 Like

Magdalene laundries
Tuam
Why not just build detention centers and chain them to beds until they give birth?

Fuck her right in the pussy.

1 Like

Oh right. Never intended to draw a comparison to them.

3 Likes

If ever a forum needed a gif function

Is this gif function gone again?

It’s a question that doesn’t need to be answered as the 8th ammendment covers every week of a pregnancy not just the first semester.
This is about ending life. Its not conditional. There will be no qualifications. It will allow a woman abort her unborn baby at any time. Any woman. For any reason.
In essence it allows murder.

Ten’s of thousands of Irish people exist now simply because of the 8th Amendment.
This is worth fighting the loonies for.

1 Like