Abortion Referendum Thread

Imagine being on the same side as Justin Barrett — you’d not only have to question your own life but you’d probably have to consider ending it.

Maybe she shouldn’t be having sex so?

An asexual person can’t judge another person for having sex anymore than he can judge a cat for killing mice. You’re judging a different species pal.

They can.

There’s a baby the victim of her utterly irresponsible actions. A person in her position should be very conscious about how her actions impact others. That’s the problem with snowflakes like you, you want to go out there and act irresponsibly and then not face up to the consequences .

I have great respect for the parents of my generation and the wonderful job they did raring their kids. The new generation are fucked though and it’s all down to parenting, it has gone to the dogs.

You’re basically saying that anyone who has sex has to just accept that their life might be thrown into danger.

I think that a lot of the men who oppose repeal are beta-males in Jordan Peterson-speak who don’t expect to ever get the ride and so don’t think repeal will ever be of any use to them.

so ,let me get this straight.

shes had this condition since birth, already had 2 successful pregnancies, went out and had sex without precautions necessary for someone in her condition, didn’t take a morning after pill, didn’t go to England, her case was reviewed by 2 consultants who saw no reason for a termination under the POLDP Act.

right then.

3 Likes

Where did it say she didnt take precautions ?

the bit where she got pregnant.

2 Likes

:rofl:

You stupid fucker.

she has a congenital condition by which she alleges pregnancy could kill her or shorten her lifespan. the proper precaution would be to get her tubes tied.

6 Likes

Don’t let common sense get in the way of a screaming Mullally.

2 Likes

You’re desperate to control women and tell them what they should do with their bodies.

You dont know what the fuck is going on in her life or what precautions she took … She’s a widow, two young children - maybe it was a moment of carelessness at a low point- maybe she was ultra careful and it still happened… who the fuck knows and who are you to judge anyone or tell them what they should do with their body? She is where she is and if she dies you then have two kids left with no mother or father.

You’re an utter cunt.

2 Likes

youre an idiot and should hand back your prized PHD.

If youre so worried about the children being left as orphaned then surely you have to query the wisdom of the mother in not getting a vasectomy. it should be noted as well that her condition was congenital so she had it when she had the first 2 children and would undoubtedly have been told of the risks involved back then.

it was remiss of her not to take the proper precautions back then and be sterilized. youd think that someone with her condition and 2 pregnancies behind her and medical needs would know better especially in circumstances where shes professing to know more than the consultants.

she is where she is. alive without a termination and with 3 kids to look after alone. so maybe she should be focusing on them rather than bleating to colm ogorman

1 Like

You’d really expect someone such as yourself, that has suffered a lot of hardship over the last few years, to have developed some sort of compassion and understand that life isnt simply black and white… but when you’re a horrid cunt no experience will change that I suppose.

No, I’m saying they should not be engaging in sexual activity when the consequences of such may endanger their life. You think they should and then kill a baby into the bargain.

youre an idiot with no experience of what me or my family have had to go through. my wife got herself sterilized after her operation to give my daughter the best chance of having her mother for as long as possible so you really don’t have a clue you classless cunt.

1 Like

I have no idea what you or your family went through :rofl: Oh the ironing …

you live in the real world, you have a massive advantage over an awful lot of fellas posting and preaching here day and night

1 Like

not really ironing, maybe the missus can purchase you a dictionary