Abortion Referendum Thread

Personally I would vote for people not aborting the children they brought into this world.

It does, it removes that right from the constitution, regardless of the wording of future legislation

Which would be a very good and very welcome thing.

That’ll do, ive answered every question i think, my own situation has been questioned by a few posters, strangely, despite me passing no personal remarks on any poster. Ive set out my opinion and reasons for many times now. Read back the posts if necessary. Time for a moritorium, and to watch basketball. Vote whatever ye think, its your own personal choice dont be bullied by blowhards on either side.

1 Like

Thought you said you weren’t voting?

1 Like

Women are not victims of pregnancy. Unless they were raped, they were fully compliant in their own situation and the innocent life of an unborn baby should not be the victim.

Further supports to women who happen to have an unwanted pregnancy should be the priority but I think the problem is modern society does not take responsibility or accountability of their actions.

1 Like

I can’t vote. I don’t recognise the state.

Do you support forcing a 12 year old made pregnant by rape to give birth against her will, pal?

Most unintentionally funny post ever.

I don’t support an innocent child being denied the right to live.

I don’t support giving a 12 year old girl the burden of making a decision on whether she kills the life inside her or not.

I do support the right of the unborn child to grow up and live life and any possible support that can be given to the mother in the heinous aspect of rape.

Keep wheeling out rape victims as poster girls for abortion though.

You didn’t answer the question.

Do you support forcing a 12 year old made pregnant by rape to give birth against her will?

While you’re at it, do you support forcing an 18 year old made pregnant by rape to give birth against her will?

These are Yes/No questions so I’d appreciate Yes/No answers.

I don’t support abortion under any circumstance but to save a life.

I don’t believe an unborn child should be the victim of rape. I don’t believe abortion will solve the trauma of rape for a woman impregnated from such.

So you support forcing a 12 year old made pregnant by rape to give birth against her will, yes?

My answer is pretty clear.

When a rape happens, the damage is done. I don’t think an unborn child should be made the victim of rape like you do.

You are happy to wheel out rape victims to score cheap points. Unborn babies should not be the victims of rape.

So you support forcing a 12 year old made pregnant by rape to give birth against her will, yes?

I’m telling you quite clearly that YOU want unborn babies to be the victims of rape and are quite callously trying to USE rape victims to support your want for women to be able to terminate the lives of unborn babies.

Unborn babies should not be the victims of rape.

2 Likes

Mate, the yes side have a few good debaters, but dont waste your time arguing with him. He doesn’t want a debate, just replies. Leave him to to the sound of his own voice.

Do you support forcing a 12 year old made pregnant by rape to give birth against her will?

It’s a very easy, Yes/No question.

Anybody who fancies themselves as a “debater”, as you, for some reason nobody else can work out, appear to, should have absolutely no trouble in answering it.

You respond either “Yes” or “No”. Very, very easy!

Ive answered that several times.

Get some help. seriously. Talk to someone.