Abortion result hub

there

Rathkeale voted no.

1 Like

Is Facebook anonymous mate?

Drom was 52.5% Yes and 47.5% No

Thatā€™s officially the end of Holy Catholic Ireland.

5 Likes

No mate, but thatā€™s not the point

Itā€™s not the point I was making?

Iā€™d join twitter just to spam him with that.

Maybe McGuirk will have the honor to just change his name like the Tyrone men but I doubt it.

The next step now should be abortion rights for all Irish women, not just in the 26 counties.

Iā€™d love to see the Womenā€™s Coalition run an abortion pill train from Belfast to Dublin and back in the near future.

2 Likes

He should have focused on the vague and emotive language.

Can have a major effect on you
The memory will stay with you for the rest of your lives - really? I though abortions came with an automatic memory wipe
The emotional strains can be huge - no shit

Any cunt can make statements in a similar manner

Watch.

Abortion may not have a major effect on you and while the memory will and should stay with you for the rest of your life, donā€™t stress about it too much, life is full of choices, many of which you will remember for the rest of your life with fondness and/or regret. Such is life. The physical strains it will place on your body are minor but the emotional ones can be huge, but this is the case with many important decisions in the lifetime of a woman and the health of her body and mind.

See

Heā€™s too Catholic to be racist.
I realized yesterday he genuinely finds things verydifficult. He reminds me very much of a lad I know with OCD. He has a wide variety of interests and is open minded in his way.

The rest of what you said is probably fair enough.

Itā€™s gas listening to the ā€˜what went wrong in the no campaignā€™ post mortems on the radio,
What went wrong was that they were espousing a 19th century viewpoint in a modern 21st century country, that and that they were all headbangers

4 Likes

A massive abortion clinic right next to St. Tiernachā€™s Park, Clones, North County Monaghan, to cater for all the poor abused Ulster belles, fleeing the DUP and Ulster rugby. Iā€™m serious.

2 Likes

Oh no, heā€™s shown time and again heā€™s a racist cunt as well.

1 Like

@Tank

https://twitter.com/ArtimusFoul/status/1000301104737943552

3 Likes

And much worse as well, a despicable pretend character

:laughing:

1 Like

Una 10 Screaming Waterseses 0

2 Likes

The lad with the OCD that he reminds me of, he lost about 30k doing online roulette. He said he had a system and rationalized away all evidence to the contrary (eg like the fact that itā€™s impossible to win roulette long-term or the fact that he was losing money all his money). He got taken to court over it but he never gave a fuck or missed a beat, reality had no effect on him. Now heā€™s back at the gambling, in-play sports gambling this time even though he admits he knows quite little about football and doesnā€™t watch a lot. He comes up with some complete bullshit to explain away every criticism. He has a system, heā€™s learned some lingo. He says he always waits until the odds for another goal in a match rise to evens because he says youā€™re guaranteed to have losing streaks no matter what so if you bet on longer odds your losing streaks wonā€™t hurt as much.

Yesterday I was launching into the Tyrone lad for a while about not voting. He immediately came back with ā€œIā€™m not registered to voteā€ and then it twigged with me where Iā€™d seen this before.

Dont waste your time.

1 Like