Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Have a notion it’ll mean fck all Alf. Delays things till Oct 21 but if it comes to Westminster having to pass legislation with the DUP half nelson on the Tories they’ll whip to vote it down.

Most lads would they rather fuck the foetus in the skip, so they don’t have to see the blood on Their hands. Leave the rats have them. There is no dignity giving to the unborn child

Do you support that type of protest mate?

Better off to harvest them for stem cells rather than throw them in a skip if you ask me…

1 Like

Would they not have pulled that stunt already if they could have to block this vote! From what I’m reading unless a government is formed up North its going ahead. Am i missing something? Be interesting to see will Sinn Fein resist efforts to get Stormont back up and running now if that is the case.

Are they not already? I know the nazis were into that shit and the Russians probably trying it. China have thousands of aborted babies in bins I’m sure the odd few are harvested.

Sure doesn’t the catholic church have thousands of babies buried all over the country in places like Tuam etc?

1 Like

Ooooft

1 Like

Sure traditionally we Bury our dead anywhere and everywhere. Pleanty of pauper graves around the country. I suppose you’ll be cremated, not to sure if shit burns well but Il make sure at the time the oven is hot enough for ya

Ah bejaysus! I think that’s my first Ooooft. Thanks mate :grinning:

The hse leave you dead on a trolly while you shit yourself, don’t offftt me. No dignity in dying anywhere. Ppl fuck their parents and grand parents into homes to die and not burden their busy lives. Get Fucking real here.

What are your feeling about organ donation buddy? Waste not want not is my motto. How big are these bins the chinese keep the aborted babies in? Are they like the regular bins youd have in your house or bigger?

From him it means nothing I’m after pasting the cunt there so go on as you mean…

You see I won’t care as long as I’m dead so you can turn the burners off if you want you superstitious eejit

Try America. Might make it a little bit clearer for ya the reality.
https://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/09/behind-19/

Jaysus those photos look like something out of those alien autopsy movies. Dont be upsetting yourself looking at them and go say a few prayers and you’ll feel better.

1 Like

I know they look the same as the cgi photos nasa feed ya

Lord protect and save the unborn children. amen.

Any chance you believe the earth is flat?