Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

:grinning:

Poor Martina Fitzgerald has to broadcast outdoors an awful lot.

End of May vote.

Leo - ā€˜Ireland will have come of age if it repeals the 8thā€™

Excellent post art

Just had a flick through here, it appears @Cicero_Dandi is an extremely agitated and warped minded individual.

1 Like

His character weakened considerably with rebrand. @Nembo_Kid was an agro chip-shouldered Nordie but you had to love him.
This sissy-dandy fella seems a whiny fool.

1 Like

He wants to put women in concentration camps and force medical procedures on them :rofl:

Itā€™s an insight into his increasingly agitated and irrational state of mind, Iā€™d worry for him of he doesnā€™t seek an intervention soon.

He badly, badly needs to speak to someone.

I actually know a lad who is heavily involved in the pro life movement. I think heā€™s mad but in every other respect heā€™s a sound and great craic fella, he is reasonable enough in his views and in how he expresses them. He would be disgusted by some of the deranged stuff on here.

Better than wanting to murder babies like you.

Iā€™d be ashamed if I held some of your views.

Its not right to preventing kids the right to live.

I suspect your mate doesnt hate or fear women like Nembo/Sissi doesā€¦ His fear of women seriously needs to addressed

1 Like

Can you show me 1 post where I said iā€™m in favour of murdering babies??

That level of hatred and fear of more than half of society is unnatural. Itā€™s disturbing to know there are people like that in society. Of course the Internet gives them a platform to express these views which they would never speak openly.

1 Like

Yes.

Itā€™s disturbing how people like you are so vocal in wanting to legalise baby killing. Utterly disturbing.

Thatā€™s it for the most part - 99% hide behind printers - the other 1% blow people up.