Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

How did the second one make any sense so?

1 Like

I made an even better quip today but it was a bit too niche and only ardent TFK historians will “like” it

What thread, mate?

Still sniggering away here at 3 billboards.

It should have read, three billboards outside bunratty, co clare, or something. Bandage did something similar iirc and got the formatting spot on.

The US might be about to get a similar “culture of life”, to go with the “culture of life” it already has as regards shooting people dead and executing people.

Free abortions for all

What’s the going rate for one?

Murderers.

1 Like

The pro-aborts spending their time recently moving the goalposts. Now that any protection afforded the unborn has been removed, the pro-aborts finally admit that it will be possible in certain circumstances to abort your child up to birth. Lovely people.

Are the family all raging as well Batt? Did they all vote no like you told them?

Christ, you’re an almighty little twerp. The type of fella that when an acquaintance hears you’re brown bread, he has an extra sip of his drink and smiles to himself, saying nothing.

2 Likes

You can always move to Suadi Arabia, pal. Sounds like you’d love the place.

1 Like

Still better than cork

1 Like

Incorrect. We can murder as many babies as we want in Cork.

:grinning: gobshite

Why would I want to move there Chocky? Batt and family are delighted to be living in this little country, for all it’s faults. We have to put up with cunts like yourself, Glassy and the tracksuit, but I wouldn’t live anywhere else.

I see 50 GPS walked out of an EGM today to discuss the provision of abortion services in January. I saw a poll of GP’s a few weeks ago which outlined that only a third of GPs would provide the service. Could this be the death knell of the health service in Ireland. An already malfunctioning sector about to be over stretched even more.

Everyone of the cunts should be struck off.

They’d have no problem taking cash off junkies, child molesters, wife beaters at all though.

8 Likes