Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Ok ā€¦ :+1:

Oh look, the forumā€™s Mother Teresa is still shrieking.

An anti-abortion nut job who wants the US to invade Saudi Arabia, lolzers.

A wee tip for you, mate - you should fuck off from this forum for good as youā€™re both a waste of space and a waste of bandwidth.

You are a very confused individual, you consider unborn children not something that can be killed, and voted that wayā€¦ But you also think they shouldnā€™t be killed. Ohhhhh kayyyy

You realise who your wasting your time communicating with hereā€¦

1 Like

Statistics.

Yeah - iā€™m the one thatā€™s confused alright ā€¦ you nut job.

A lot more than you.

Not the hardest task, mind.

Can you point me to those statistics for a read?

A lad that was born about 200 years after his time.

1 Like

Are you buddies with this cunt.?
No proper man in their right mind would want to control women only a bully. Everyone has free will. The no sides are the protectors of life. The yes side are twisted demented lbgt feminist leftest, control by women cunts. East spot the lads who are controlled by their women and the lads who never had a women. That my amigo is the ā€˜tĆ”ā€™ side.

Ive just pointed out your hypocrisy , no comeback, at all, bar name calling?

What do you think im confused about.

Go ahead please elaborate, you care for your Father or something of the sort?. Id say the man would only be glad to be euthanised if only to spend another day looking at his son and how much of a failure his life turned out. I suppose you would be against euthanasia though would make sense with the rest of your views.

Go way, you donkey ---- using moral language like unborn babies to paint suffering women as evil sluts ā€¦ thatā€™s the basis of most arguments on here ā€¦ itā€™s pathetic.

My arguments for are there on multiple posts - you hardly think iā€™m going to get into all that shite again once the debate has been more than put to bed?

I suggest if a lot of you lads dont like the way the country is going then you can move somewhere that has similar values as the ones you subscribe to ā€¦ maybe Saudi Arabia ?

You seem very determined to prove me right.

I didnā€™t say anything about women suffering, you are scrambling hard after completely contradicting yourself so are straw manning it. But you really look foolish with your, unborn babies cant be killed, but shouldnā€™t be anyway, line. You dont agree with abortion, but voted for it. Was it for likes, or to run with the crowd. Strange behaviour

He canā€™t work out whether he wants to nuke Saudi Arabia or live there. :laughing:

That must be 100 odd posts in the space of half an hour. Lads are both seething and rattled on all sides

Donā€™t bother mate, the ignore function is being reintroduced, be twice the forum after.

Youā€™re peddling the ā€˜murder of unborn babiesā€™ lark - and youā€™re using it for one reason only ā€¦ you lost mate. All you cave men lost.

That one landed on the chin didnā€™t it? :pint: