Abu Dhabi

The heat most be unbearable … regularly hitting near 50 or over in the hottest months

Ah it is doable. It’s a gilded cage I’d imagine.
It might work grand. It might end the marriage. Who t f knows?
I’d not be advising him one way or the other, other than to carefully do his sums

Why what would you advise him to do “vote green” and all his problems would be solved?

Tell him to bring her over, accuse her of adultery and get some of the local wimmin to stone her. (Bring her over to Abu Dhabi, not your house.
Job is bistro.

2 Likes

Very little mention of the kids here. Realistically the only option is for him to move over on his own and see if he can stick it out until finances are better.

You can’t leave a 22 year old with a free gaff. Madness, and you can’t expect extended family to keep an eye on him either. The 16 year old need an education. It’s a bad age to up-root them.

2 Likes

Thief!

Em.,…

Would love to know what this geezer does🤔

Well that’s definitely a factor for the sums. The 16 year old will have to go to some private English speaking school and your talking at last €10k probably a lot more over there

tenor (36)

6 Likes

Not again art

I’m just wondering if you got bisto(gravy) and bistro(restaurant wannabe) mixed up

200k would be middling enough money there. My buddy worked in an investment bank and he was getting 160k tax free a year and reckoned he was close to the worst paid employee in the place

1 Like

What’s the jack over there with such high pay? What’s the catalyst for it?

Oil, oil, oil, oil and funding the odd bit of terrorism

2 Likes

And oxo

1 Like

Been treated like a dog youd want 200k , looking over your shoulder,

They need to sit with a good financial advisor or MABS preferably. The reality is her insecurities aren’t going to vanish in the desert air and she’ll be back spending big in no time.

All that debt lumped in together and put out over 20 years (theyd be nearly 70)… could be serviced for 1600 a month at current rates. Surely with childrens allowance and her upping her hours they could bring in at least 4500 a month. Thats nearly 3k a month to survive on.

Personally I’d be threatening to leave the cunt. Their life sounds like a big lie. The reality is that she should probably to get a full time job and they need to start budgeting using MABS advice.

Moving a 10 year old and a 16 year old to Abu Dhabi :dizzy_face: . She really sounds like a selfish cunt.

2 Likes

Keeping up with the Jones’s is a downfall for many people.

I for sure would rather have dreams than unmanageable debt and I would rather be single than be a slave and unhappy.

Moral of the story you made your bed now lay in it.

1 Like

Are you single bud?