Admin abusing their powers?

A 1 bud, A, 1

Typical unsub behaviour

Huh? What are you trying to say, you’ve lost me?

Hope the family are good btw.

Good to hear, you’re acting quite erratically is all and in the modern day we must keep an eye out for such behaviour for fear it may lead to something a little more serious. #mom

Please give a detailed report in the Learning to Drive thread ASAP. Or the Things you have Learned today thread.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1051329, member: 180”]Huh? What are you trying to say, you’ve lost me?

Hope the family are good btw.

Good to hear, you’re acting quite erratically is all and in the modern day we must keep an eye out for such behaviour for fear it may lead to something a little more serious. #mom[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the concern however I find the shenanigans surrounding the attempt to sabotage Kev’s betting thread to be quite erratic and worrying.

I find Kev to be erratic and worrying. Hilarious as well mind.

He’s a gas man that’s for sure

Almost too good to be true but yet he is

go on, I don’t mind them pulled apart at all.

And the new thread won’t work either.

Would Vodafone have anything to do with it?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1051352, member: 273”]And the new thread won’t work either.

Would Vodafone have anything to do with it?[/QUOTE]
Kev,
I created a thread for you. Post all your bets there. Good Luck.

@fenwaypark , I hope all is well. I would be happy to give Rocko fifty notes, and fifty to charity if you could get ttk and Kev to agree to some sort of rugby betting thing starting from whenever is agreeable, and for three or four months.

Whenever is agreeable? Were you not following the utterly painful thread and argument? The issue was neither gutless wonder could ‘agree’

I think both having their own respective threads (as is the case now) is the way to go.

Spoken like a true parent FWP. Can we also add a rule that they have to stay to their own individual threads? @Rocko can apply an infraction if either wander into the others.

I can’t access Kev’s new thread :frowning:

Admins - what the fuck?

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1051370, member: 6”]I can’t access Kev’s new thread :frowning:

Admins - what the fuck?[/QUOTE]

#darkforces

he’s faced a few obstacles over the last few days ,both physical and virtual, but I fully expect kev to brush them all a side and come out stronger than ever… :pint:

And mental

I figured that they may be less argumentative if there was no money on the table. The only stipulation would be that we agree the username the loser has to adopt for a year before the start of the competition *

• subject of course to change at the whim of the board at any time.