Aer Lingus

The fook I was wasting my time reading the letter, Iā€™ll scan it on here in a few minutes.

Bandage will be happy to hear that my above mentioned booking with Aer Lingus to Heathrow fell through due to Laser Card difficulties (my fault). When I went back to book the flight again the price had gone up. Had a quick peek at British Midlandā€™s (BMIā€™s) fares and saw that they were much cheaper then the Irish Shamrock Airline, so BMI got my business and Aer Lingus lost out.

Speaking of airlines, check out Biggles Oā€™Learyā€™s latest stunt to get passengers on the front page of the Ryanair Website!

Just booked flights with Ryanair. Another sneaky shower of bastards.

Paid 6 europeans for the privilege of checking in, 12 for bringing a bag and 12 for using a credit card. The bastards charge per person for credit cards despite there only being one transaction.

There must be some E.U. regulation against this??

I wouldnā€™t have any qualms if they advertised the final fare up front instead of sneakily putting them in.

Amy Winehouse is a minger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_exQs1JM5Wk

[quote=ā€œAppendageā€]Just booked flights with Ryanair. Another sneaky shower of bastards.

Paid 6 europeans for the privilege of checking in, 12 for bringing a bag and 12 for using a credit card. The bastards charge per person for credit cards despite there only being one transaction.

There must be some E.U. regulation against this??

I wouldnā€™t have any qualms if they advertised the final fare up front instead of sneakily putting them in.

Amy Winehouse is a minger.[/quote]

To top it off Appendage, youā€™ll have the enjoyment of sitting on a rock hard seat with an advertisement on the seat in front of you and plenty of advertisements during the flight over the PA to try and snatch more cash from your wallet!

Benny Sherminā€™s Airline of the year 2007 has to go to Aer Arann, none of your sneaky charges and a nice comfy flight!

I vote for Delta

Iā€™ll paraphrase a discussion I just heard on Liveline:

Joe: We got someone of the line to give out about Aer Lingus. But before we bring him on I want to point something out to the listeners. If you fly Cork to Birmingham at the last weekend of April the cost is ā‚¬10 plus taxes and charges. If you fly the week before you are charged ā‚¬420 plus taxes and charges. The reason - Munster are playing. Munster fan (canā€™t remember his name) - good afternoon to youā€¦

MF (thick Cork accent): Good afternoon Joe. I think itā€™s a bloody disgrace and thereā€™s a lot of people pissed off here in Cork I tell you

Joe (about to interrupty to tell him to watch the swearing but doesnā€™t): It seems terrible to me.

MF: And Munster fans are the salt of the earth and this is how we are repayed. Rugby is huge in this country and its all because of the peopleā€¦

Joe: Let me get this straight - they are not doubling their price. They are increasing it 200 timesā€¦ (it is actually 42 times - easy calculation I would have thought)

MF: I know. And after all Munster has done for Irish rugbyā€¦ (clearly too thick to cop Joeā€™s error)

Joe (clearly not listening): No - they have actually increased it 20 timesā€¦ (still not right Joe)

MF: Disgraceful. I have had my say and now itā€™s time to let someone else onā€¦ (still hasnā€™t coped it)

Joe. Thanks very much. We have another caller on the line (goes on to another subject)ā€¦

Brightened up my day thatā€¦

Itā€™s not a disgrace at all. Demand dictates price. What does the ā€œMFā€ stand for Farmer, Mucksavage fook?

Munster fan, but that and the phrase you used are freely interchangeable Flingo

btw - I was up in the Morgue last night, were you out for the count?

I got up at 5 but that was down to general exhaustion of being out 3 nights in a row. Havent been getting bad hangovers of late which is a good or bad sign, whatever way you want to look at it.

I was going to stay in and watch the NFL championship games anyway. Why the trek to the morgue?

A few of the lads were heading down there so it was that or stay in and I hadnā€™t been off the couch all day. They showed the end of the Patriots game - 18-0, Iā€™m delighted for them.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Iā€™ll paraphrase a discussion I just heard on Liveline:

Joe: We got someone of the line to give out about Aer Lingus. But before we bring him on I want to point something out to the listeners. If you fly Cork to Birmingham at the last weekend of April the cost is ā‚¬10 plus taxes and charges. If you fly the week before you are charged ā‚¬420 plus taxes and charges. The reason - Munster are playing. Munster fan (canā€™t remember his name) - good afternoon to youā€¦

MF (thick Cork accent): Good afternoon Joe. I think itā€™s a bloody disgrace and thereā€™s a lot of people pissed off here in Cork I tell you

Joe (about to interrupty to tell him to watch the swearing but doesnā€™t): It seems terrible to me.

MF: And Munster fans are the salt of the earth and this is how we are repayed. Rugby is huge in this country and its all because of the peopleā€¦

Joe: Let me get this straight - they are not doubling their price. They are increasing it 200 timesā€¦ (it is actually 42 times - easy calculation I would have thought)

MF: I know. And after all Munster has done for Irish rugbyā€¦ (clearly too thick to cop Joeā€™s error)

Joe (clearly not listening): No - they have actually increased it 20 timesā€¦ (still not right Joe)

MF: Disgraceful. I have had my say and now itā€™s time to let someone else onā€¦ (still hasnā€™t coped it)

Joe. Thanks very much. We have another caller on the line (goes on to another subject)ā€¦

Brightened up my day thatā€¦[/quote]
Youā€™re just a bitter twisted fook because you get to go fucking nowhere of relevance following Leitrim.

I dont know if Farmer is going but, I wouldnā€™t say New York in May is ā€œfucking nowhere of relevanceā€

Which would you rather as a weekend break - May in New York or April in the Cotswolds? Iā€™d take the Big Apple myself. Alas Fingalā€™s Pool A Nicky Rackard opponents are Longford and Wicklow - not the glamourous Pool C grouping of Cavan, Warwickshire and Sligo.

Itā€™s about time we became a dual county.

If he goes iā€™ll retract the statement that heā€™s a bitter twisted fook.

How does that work exactly?

PS Youā€™re a paranoid little fucker. All I did was recount the conversation from Liveline.

Because you have previously outlined your dislike (i.e. jealousy) of Munster rugby fans.

Fair play to Munster last weekend but thereā€™s a whole raft of fookers who watch their games that have made a habit of turning around and telling people to ā€˜ssshhhā€™ in pubs in Dublin while Oā€™Garaā€™s taking a kick in a pitch down in Limerick. Whatā€™s the story with these idiots?

Please tell me thatā€™s not true