Affairs

3 a day alot of the time. No wonder the music was shite if he was away riding all day.

I was getting stuck into a married Brazilian girl only last Friday. Iā€™d say half the birds I got my grubby paws on in the last year were married or had boyfriends. Shocking carry on which I didnā€™t care about at the time but would make me worry about whenever I do/if I do settle down.

Also, birds always say theyā€™ve had about 6 sexual partners or some measly number like this. So whoā€™s riding all the chaps then? Lying tarts the lots of 'em.

I always thought the music was the best thing that freak had going for him.

True for ya, What is it they say, double what a woman tells you, halve what a man tells you.

Youā€™re not with the mother of the nipper so ya? Without getting too personal, does it work out ok ya?

Oh ya, he was famous because of it, i just didnā€™t really like it, bar maybe one or two tunes.

I was working in the bar in the Conrad hotel back in the 90s. Simply Red stayed there after a gig one night. Anyway Mick checked out the following day but rang back from the airport to enquire if weā€™d found the box of Durex heā€™d left in his room by mistake. Needless to say we didnā€™t. But for the next few weeks, somewhere in Dublin there was a woman (or women) being porked with Mick Hucknallā€™s johnnies. He has no need to apologies for that.

:lol: Terrific stuff.

Next time I hook up with a bird in a serious way, if sheā€™s a friend of Thrawneen on Facebook Iā€™ll be showing her the gate. :smiley:

Not together, no. Working out great so far. Doubtless thereā€™ll be problems down the line but I hope by that stage weā€™ll be good enough friends to cope with it. Anyway, itā€™s fairly handy, my job. Roll down on weekends to take the lad to training or to a match on a Sunday to see Limerick defend whatever title theyā€™ll doubtless be winning in the near future.

Back to the topic at hand, one thing I hate is those girls who have boyfriends and are gamey as hell for it when drunk but when you contact them afterwards get all serious and tell you that although they had a good time they really shouldnā€™t have done it and wonā€™t be doing it again. I think they reckon this absolves them of sin or something. Itā€™s almost worse, in my opinion.
Anyway, isnā€™t monogamy unnatural? I think I read in the Times that our prehistoric ancestors were far more promiscuous than we are. Weā€™re devolving if anything if thatā€™s the case.

Are any of the married lads here active on the swinging scene?

why would you contact them afterwards?

Iā€™m a happily married man, the main reason for that is that I havenā€™t been eating the same dinner everyday.

An easy and deliciously illicit ride, of course.

Aussie birds are lethal for this kinda of form. Engaged, Married, Partnersā€¦ It dont matter.

Wipe your cock off the curtain and leave, no questions asked.

women :angry:

the older they get the worse they get too. Id like a clock goes off inside them from their mid 20s on, they start to chance anything.

Letting a mate know his bird is sleeping around has cost me friends in the past. They tend to go back to them after a while anyway. Best of to stay out of peopleā€™s business I reckon.

Iā€™d agree on a once off or something, but a poor cunt being made a fool of for a few months or years? Fuck that.

True for ya, What is it they say, double what a woman tells you, halve what a man tells you.

Youā€™re not with the mother of the nipper so ya? Without getting too personal, does it work out ok ya?

I always thought the music was the best thing that freak had going for him.

Oh ya, he was famous because of it, i just didnā€™t really like it, bar maybe one or two tunes.

Ya, ya, ya. What the hell is ya about?

Toure, plays with Man City.

Ah he does ya ya ya he does ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wGndbOIPk
eature=related

Oz Rules scout in teen sex scandal

By NIAMH HORAN

Sunday February 20 2011

The teenage girl at the centre of an explosive sex scandal with an agent for former GAA players has apparently reached out to him to tell him she loves him and is sorry as he admitted regret over their affair.

Married Aussie Rules scout Ricky Nixon, who is coming to Ireland in the coming weeks to lure young GAA players to Australia, admitted seeing a 17-year-old in a hotel bedroom in Melbourne on Valentines night.

Now, in an apparent reference to the press coverage of her meetings with Mr Nixon, the teenager tweeted that she was sorry for her actions.

ā€œI wanted revenge, right?ā€ she said. ā€œBut . . . now I realise . . . you mean more to me than ANY headline does . . . Iā€™m SO sorry,ā€ she added.

In a possible reference to Mr Nixon, she said she was ā€œvery worriedā€ for someone.

ā€œDonā€™t make any stupid decisions. You know I love you, you just hurt me too much,ā€ she said.

Her comments came after she earlier boasted that she had finally ā€œwonā€.

ā€œIt is now officially over. Ultimate Payback, Thankyou HS,ā€ she said, in an apparent acknowledgment to an article in her local newspaper Herald Sun.

She also alluded to the possibility of releasing compromising video footage, saying: ā€œI like how people say ā€˜allegeā€™ ā€“ makes me giggle. This time around I actually took the photos/videosā€¦ Does that mean I can publish them? ;)ā€

When a fellow tweeter pleaded, ā€œdonā€™t put us through the torture of naked Nixon photosā€, she replied: ā€œNot naked photos. Incriminating videos.ā€

Mr Nixon confessed to the meetings after he was witnessed by the Herald Sun newspaper leaving the girlā€™s hotel in Melbourne in the early hours of Tuesday morning. He also told the newspaper he had visited the teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, last Sunday.

Mr Nixon denied that heā€™d had sex with the teen after claims by her they had had an affair, but reportedly admitted taking alcohol to her room.

ā€œIn hindsight, my dealings with this girl were inappropriate and I regret them,ā€ he said.

The teenager came to prominence in Australia when she released a series of nude photos of some St Kilda Football Club players on an end of season trip.

The agent represents former GAA players who currently play in the AFL.

He is expected to travel to Ireland in the coming weeks to scout GAA talent in the Sigerson Cup.

Mr Nixon got in a war of words with Dublin boss Pat Gilroy last year when he claimed the manager had banned his players from attending trials held by the agent.

• NIAMH HORAN

Is this young wan working for the Aussie equivalent of the News of the World or something going around trapping AUL personalities?? :lol:

Ricky Nixon seems like an awful cunt of a man. I hope they throw him in jail.