Affairs

I was out for dinner with the family last night when I saw a female colleague of mine cavorting with a member of the opposite sex.She has a little kid by another guy who is living and working in Galway.She is currently engaged to said guy.So it truly sickened me to catch her red handed and i think I gave her the shock of her life.It is very awkward in the office today and I suspect she will be over to me at some stage before close of business today telling me it was her brother’s groin she had been resting her hand on.

A totally seperate and unrelated story is about this fella I used to also work with. This guy was going out with this girl I happened to know through College.Anyway on her J1 in America she hit it off with this American fella and ended up getting pregnant.She had a boyfriend at the time back home.The boyfriend thinks he is the father and I’m only 1 of 2 people that know about this.The other one being her best friend who drunkenly told me one night she found out about it.

Question 1: are women just as bad as men when it comes to infidelity,deceit etc.I know the question for some of you will be akin to “does a bear shit in the woods?” But it is a genuine question.Part of me would like to think they are not but with these 2 stories and many many others I have become privy to I would say that they are.

Question 2 : When this one in the office does raise this later on what way should I handle the situation.Bear in mind I will probably only be here for another 2/3 months anyway.

Women are sluts. I have been carrying on with a bird for a while who is in a three year relationship. It absolutely sickens me the way she is carrying on.

If she is any way decent just tell the slut if she doesn’t give you the ride once a week you will tell her fiancee everything.

An awful lot of women are extremely devious creatures, and they are an awful lot better at hiding things and keeping secrets than men are. Not all of them of course, but they look at things differently to us, and loyalty doesn’t seem to be as big an issue for them

The 2nd incident there is a disgrace, and if i were mates with this fella i would have told him.

1 Like

:lol:

Women are such whores it’s unbelieveable. Utter, utter filthy whores. Have seen so much of their whoring at this stage I don’t think I’d ever trust a single one of them. The Xmas party season will see more of it now.

+1

Women are not to be trusted.

Lot of not very confident guys on this thread. Gotta be confident guys, thats the key. Confidence.

A guy I know was in something similar to situation 2 there.
He thought he was the father of a little girl in America.
He had been supporting the mother and child for a few years.
He eventually found out that the kid wasn’t his.
Jerry Springer shit.

I do like Runty’s plan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sure, “a guy you know”

18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo’ kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin’ child support for one of his kids
His baby momma’s car crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV, any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was supposed to buy ya shorty Tyco with ya money
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya money
She walkin’ around lookin’ like Michael with ya money
Shoulda’ got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey(your money)
If you ain’t no punk holla’ we want pre-nup
WE WANT PRE-NUP!, yeah
It’s something that you need to have
‘Cause when she leave yo’ ass she gon’ leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn’t his?

That reminds me of an episdoe of Jeremy Kyle i was watching yesterday. There was a row between this couple about the identity of the father of the womans child. The couple were both of plain, English descent and the bloke had been bringing up the child as his own but had his doubts. Jeremy helped them out with a peternity test. The child was a member of the rap community, while neither of his “parents” were…

Mate of mine is tapping a bird for the last two years. In the mean time she has been going out with two lads.

The first lad got wind of it and finished with her and I thought fair enough these things happen etc etc. But about a month later she started going out this lad she knew from college, all the while still riding my mate.
Everyone knows my mate is riding her (her parents and all included) so anytime the girls boyfriend is around people are wetting themselves laughing.

Sickening carry on from a bird I would’ve had a lot of time for before.

Mate says he’s no girlfriend so he doesn’t give a shit (I’d agree and in fairness shes fairly hot) but she obviously has no conscience at all.

Feel fair sorry for the boyfriend as he seems sound enough anytime I’ve met him.

I was riding a bird one time in college and we fell out so I slept with her best friend to get her back.
Now I’m not saying it was her friends fault but she should’ve stopped it from happening as it was obvious what I was up to.
They still don’t talk 5 years later :lol:

In summary women are sluts

Julio you shouldn’t be telling stories like that about the Runt

Usually one either has money or the guy the parents approve of, the other guys fucks the shit out of her, which is what she’s really looking for.

Which guy are you Kev??

:lol:

I tend to have flings with these slutty ones when i’m single, and tend to go out with the nice honest type (cliché maybe), but you just never know if the cunts really are honest. :unsure: I have been the other man, mostly in the states, American birds are murder for it. Its only looking back it all makes sense to me though, they were all looking for something else, or a bit of time away from a life they hated.

I just get on with it really. You could kill yourself with worry about things that may or may not have happened or ever happen. Most people know the score, and i’ve no doubt that guy(boyfriend) Julio was on about knows the score, but won’t admit it to himself as the bird may be hot, and he’s afraid to be on his own or something along those lines. Thing is i’d say if he did know and got the balls to dump he’d be far far the better for it, would be kinda liberating i’d imagine.

Mick Hucknall recently apologied to the 1000s of women he’s bedded. Why I’m not sure.

A prime example of the complete and utter whorishness of women