Affairs

Do you reckon he is using his evening jog as an alibi for the wife?

No, I met my life partner the day Amy Winehouse diedā€¦the dates shouldnā€™t add up on the postā€¦my life partner was after that lady.

So youā€™ve had a series of relationships with wealthy women. Interesting.

1 Like

Heā€™s quite the catch. Thatā€™s the reason.

2 Likes

Are there kids in the mix mate?

He has teenagers I was told I suppose you never know what is going on with a person but was surprised the woman didnā€™t just write it off as a work hook up but was continuing it.

My take away was

• married men in their forties are desirable
  • women are competitive
  • if you get involved in an affair with a single woman she will tell everybody

I will post as the car crash unfolds

8 Likes

Those are the dangerous cunts

2 Likes

Your missus said that???

Alarm bells no?

2 Likes

I was just about to post that :grinning: Iā€™d be extremely worried if I heard that.

This is not going to end well me thinks

Exactly. If you are gonna do it find someone with as much to lose as you do

1 Like

:laughing:
Who knows?

Iā€™ll be brushing my teeth when the friend comes to visit

I canā€™t understand it myself. Jesus itā€™s hard enough putting up with one woman. Why the fuck would you put yourself through it twice.

2 Likes

One thing cheating on the wife. But if you skip training you are cheating on yourself.

26 Likes

(with money)

3 Likes

You might work a 3some out of it. And in fact those 2 might be sussing you out with the talk.

Thats the way the sneaky gits operate. And it can be from both angles, your wife could be seeing your reaction hoping you are appalled where as yer wan might be hoping it starts ideas.

Be double wide on this one fella. Trust me on that.

5 Likes

No fucking doubt. Itā€™s always a test.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I dunno is it that common.

Iā€™d be skeptical enough of the wife.

I canā€™t imagine many married women I know being too impressed with story like that. If there is one thing married women despise, itā€™s a single woman with those habits.

The lad having the affair is in for a world of pain.

1 Like