AFL 2021

3 Likes

Lovely. It’d almost bring a tear to your eye.

On another note, the boy from Bendigo looks like a 12 year old girl.

1 Like

Class, obviously worked his boll#x off.

1 Like

Port Collingwood starts in 20. Big night for young Tohill.

1 Like

just kicked an awful ball to hand Port a handy chance, lucky it was missed

and just gave away a soft free in front of goal now too. Not the best of starts for the big man.

It’s a very makeshift Magpies team. They’ll do well to keep within 30. Solid start overall.

yeah really is. Havent been keeping a huge eye on them this year, being so shit overall, saw Mark Keane play against Eagles and he got a suspension out of that, but played a couple of games after, so not sure why he isnt getting in that back line now.

1 Like

Magpies beat an utterly insipid Eagles yesterday to put their finals ambition in doubt. Although even if they get in, they’ll do fuck all.

Entertaining game this morning between Freo and Richmond. Both awful with shooting but a tense finale leaves Dockers in the 8 and very hard for Richmond to get in now. Although I still think they might pip West Coast for a final spot. GWS losing here now so slip out of the 8, but still have a chance.

Brisbane in awful form heading into finals. I think bulldogs look the best at the moment, just above the Demons.

Is that everyone that’s played a game?

1 Like

I was half expecting to see Setanta and Teu there.

Tohill senior didn’t play as far as I knew. Niall McKeever from Antrim played a good few games, Jamie O Reilly too played a couple.

Ciaran Kilkenny unlucky to miss out there.

Don’t think O’Reilly ever featured for Down when he came back, one of the more unusual ones.

Yeah I think he had work and/or college commitments when he came back, can sometimes happen that committing to county level isn’t for everyone.

Mark Keane leaving Collingwood before the season is over. I’d be surprised if he goes back if he is leaving at this stage.

There was never much hype about him though like there would have been around Mooney or Clarke who were absolute star players at their underage level.

Setanta is in there! What ever happened him after. He would have been a massive star in hurling had he stayed on. Between the name, the looks and the way he played he was as exciting and marketable a teenager as there’s ever been in gaa. Touch of the jason Sherlock about his first season.