AFR - Disgraceful Scenes

Courage Wolf says:

to be fair to the red man i see he is rustling up a big anti green campaign in defence of coursing, racing and other traditional pastimes and rural pursuits.

www.risecampaign.ie

Liam Cahill is an alright sort.

What you mean is his communications company is being employed by these groupings, right?

Oh and fuck you Deputy Shannonsider, fuck you!

are you suggesting there would be a small fee to be collected for providing 2 sticky threads on Irelands premier sporting website?

www.risecampaign.ie

Look under the Contact us section - For Media Enquiries.

I’m stunned, Cahill took the shilling? Do I remember him slating hunting there a few years? An unbelieveable volte face if true!

This was spotted by someone over on PV SS*, Thats what he does for a living though isn’t it - Communications expert, so I would imagine he is being well paid.

The Wards would have a few quid alright. I should hope he’s doing more than sticking a few topics on an obscure GAA website.

if this is true and it can be dug out of the archives, i forsee a nice bit of hi jinxing coming up.

with that arcahic search function? Good luck.

Get to work IT geek.

found it

Thanks for explaining that, SS**. However, for most people, they’re all just about of toffs riding around on poor misfortunate animals with their fat arses stcuk out in their tight breeches. And that’s only the women.

afr 21/8/08

tipptops do you want the link, surely you have a few usernames over there?

http://anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=530632

Christ…

:lol:

Premiergirl was the 1st reply there!

Should we not just cut Liam some slack after he had the laugh over COTY?

Ah lovely…

we should.

:stuck_out_tongue: Just had a look - Its Site Admin who has set up those RISE threads anyway.

Lads

There’s an onus on us to show up hypocrisy in all its forms
Hi jinks called for